Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TESmart HDMI 2 input 1 output KVM Switch , support 4k @60hz HDR 10 and Dolby Vision ,Complaint with HDCP 2.2, With USB2.0 and audio output interface
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 2 PCs
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching inputs
- Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2
- Support USB 2.0 for printers, USB drives, etc
- With EDID emulator in each input port, keep PCs always having correct display information
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys and mouse gesture to control KVM switch
- Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora /Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems
- Support hot plugged, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch at any time without turning off devices
- Support analog L/R audio output
- Support HDR and Dolby Vision
Dedicated keyboard/mouse ports have EDID emulation to achieve hotkey and gesture switching. Basic keyboard/mouse is recommended for these dedicated ports. If your devices are not recognized or do not fully work in the dedicated ports, use the USB port to achieve full functionality. Multimedia keys will only work with the USB port. Please note that the USB port does not support hotkey and gesture switching and a powered USB hub is recommended to expand USB connectivity.
- Includes two 5’ HDMI 2.0 KVM cables with USB connectors.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Auto-scanning with adjustable time interval from 1 to 250 seconds.
- USB sharing works with external hard drives, printers, scanners, and more.
- Plug & play capable. No drivers required.
- Compatible with all 16:9 Widescreen and 21:9 Ultrawide monitors.
- HDR 10 - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Vision - 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- Supports Displayport, DVI, & VGA with approved adapters.
- Hot swap cables and peripherals without turning off.
- Liftetime technical support.
- Unit has one video output. HDMI technology cannot split & extend desktops for dual monitors.
- Refresh rate is limited to 60 hz for resolutions lower than 4K.
- Audio transmitted via HDMI connection. HDMI or Displayport monitor required for audio.
- EDID emulation is locked to the dedicated ports.
- Scroll Lock command cannot be reassigned to other keys.