Only suitable for version 2.0, if you are not sure, you can send the motherboard model, we will confirm
1. Before purchasing,please check the motherboard manual to confirm that your motherboard supports TPM2.0 technology, you can check the motherboard official website
2. Some motherboards need to plug in the TPM module or update to the latest BIOS to enable the TPM option.
3. Please cancel other security technologies of the computer before installation.
4. Before inserting the module, please turn off the power and find the position of the pin with TPM written on the foot.
TPM 2.0 Security module supports version 2.0 WIN11 system upgrade for Gigabyte 12PIN SPI
TPM2.0 security module supports for Gigabyte 12PIN SPI win11 system upgrade
Version 2.0 standard 12PIN connector
Please cut off the power to install the module, check the gap and then insert it. Some motherboard interfaces will not be used for a long time. If there is oxidation and rust, please polish it first.
Find the corresponding location of the TPM plug.
1. Only for system upgrade and test research use
2. The interface of this module is compatible with Gigabyte 12PIN SPI port definition as shown in the figure
3. If you are not sure of the interface type, you can provide a model query.