Carbon: Carbon-Tough Yet Ultralight.
We’ve Got Your Back
With four layers of carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and a magnesium alloy roll-cage for added strength, we’ve engineered the new 2017 5th Generation X1 Carbon to handle whatever comes your way. This laptop is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and passes more than 200 durability tests, and yet weighs only 2.49 lbs.
Prepare to Be Thunderstruck
The X1 Carbon includes Intel Thunderbolt 3 for data and charging—the technology that brings lightning-fast Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gbps. Connect a cable from your USB-C port to a Thunderbolt 3-enabled device, and get four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other port type.
No Re-Inventing the Wheel
Lenovo has shipped more than a 100-million ThinkPads, all with our award-winning, ergonomic, highly accurate keyboard. And the X1 Carbon delivers the level of interaction that IT pros and end-users alike have come to love and expect from ThinkPad.
Because your data is critical, we’ve enhanced security to keep you safer than ever with a Touch Sensor Fingerprint Reader, which is more reliable and accurate than typical swipe readers. Plus, this Ultrabook includes Trusted Platform Module (TPM), which is a specialized chip designed to secure hardware.
- Intel Core i7-7600U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
- Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 14" WQHD IPS (2560x1440) Anti-Glare, Non-Touch Display
- 512GB NVMe-PCIe Solid State Drive, 16GB DDR3 RAM (1866 MHz)
- Intel Centrino 8265 AC 2x2 Premium Dual Band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1, Fingerprint Reader, Integrated 720p HD webcam
- Stereo speakers, Best-in-class, Spill-Resistant, 6-row backlit keyboard
- I/O Ports: 2x USB 3.1 ports, 2x USB 3.1 Type-C Thunderbolt 3, Headphone/Mic Combo, microSD, HDMI