This is ARGB PWM 2-in-1 8 way hub with SATA 15pin power that can supply power to fans and ARGB devices at the same time.
Extend the motherboard interface of the chassis to solve the problem of insufficient motherboard interfaces.
Power by PSU, reduct motherboard load, reduce motherboard overload and heat, widely used in PC computer water cooling systems and multiple RGB lighting controls.
Up to 8 sets of Addressable RGB (5V 3pin) plugs and 8 sets PWM (12V 4pin) plugs to meet your needs of connecting more devices.
Support simultaneous startup of 8 way fans, ARGB is all synced between all fans, one setting applies to all fans (speed and color).
The ARGB of this hub is 5V 3-pin. This type of fan can control a single lamp bead, and realize the effects of running water lamp, splicing and displaying text patterns through programming. Only compatible with 3pin 5V addressable RGB headers or controllers, don't connect to 12V RGB components, otherwise it might burn out.
The PWM Spliter supports PWM function and automatic fan speed adjustment. (3pin fans works too, run in full speed)
Built-in PMMA case offers solid protection while the included sticky pad makes installation quick and easy.
Magnetic standoff design for easily fixing the hub in the steel chassis
The PWM ARGB hub is equipped with two connecting cables.
1.3FT Motherborad PWM RPM feedback cable include
2FT Motherboard 3pin ARGB cable include
With wireless IR remote control for any 5V ARGB devices. No motherboard ARGB supporting is nneded
Make sure remote using distance less than 6.6FT
1. Suitable for 12V 4PIN fan PWM speed regulation (3PIN fans can also be connected, but no PWM speed regulation function)
2. Insert the hub to SATA interface of the computer power supply
3. The PWM cable is connected to the CPU fan socket of the motherboard. The computer CPU fan must be connected to the red 4PIN fan socket of the extender
4. Connect the ARGB cable to the motherboard.
5. Fix the hub on the inner wall of the chassis