Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Inateck Superspeed 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card - 5 USB 3.0 Ports and 2 Rear USB 3.0 Ports Express Card Desktop with 15 Pin SATA Power Connector, Including Two Power Cables (KT5002)
OUT OF STOCK.
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- 7 Ports USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs; Support Hot Plug, Plug & Play; Support LPM, Low Energy Consumption.
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,Windows 8 and Window 10(32/64-bit); Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
- With quick installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express Card offers a simple solution for your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files at blazing fast speeds.
- Notice: 1. It is necessary to connect the card to power supply of the PC. 2. For Windows XP/Vista Users, due to OS limitations, the real speed will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, Linux, Win7, Win8, Win10
Cable Connected Attention: Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.
Package List: 1x USB 3.0 PCI-E expansion card, 1x CD Driver, 1x mounting screw, 1x User Manual, 1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable (If no 15pin SATA power connector in your PC, please use the 4pin Molex to SATA converter), 1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
Step 1: Shut down the PC and unplug the power supply. Then open the PC case to find the corresponding PCI-E interface on the motherboard
Step 2: Plug in the expansion card and tighten the screws
Step 3: Connect the power supply cable in the correct direction.
Step 4: Close the PC case cover.
Step 5: Connect the power supply cable, then turn on the PC and install the driver. If the computer does not pop up the driver automatically, please install the driver from the CD included in the package.
Friendly Service: We provide friendly after service Due to frequently updated drivers, please download the latest version on our Inateck official website to enhance your using experience. Attention 1. ) If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card; Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents. 2. ) If there is no free 15pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable. Features - PCI Express Expansion Card with 7 USB 3.0
Ports: With quick and easy installation, this PCI Express card expands your PC by Seven high-speed USB 3.0 interfaces, A offers a simple solution for connecting to USB 3.0 devices from your standard desktop PC -
Support UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD