Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Phanteks PH-F200SP_BBK, 200mm Premier Case Fan, Frame/Blades, Black
- The PH-F200SP a high static pressure fan have the ability to overcome the airflow restriction caused by high fin density.. Air flow - 110.1 CFM. Noise level - 25.0 decibels
- The PH-F200SP has a larger base size with a magnetic brushless DC motor to avoid the effects of resonance and for rotational stability. To create better structural strength Phanteks redesigned the back frame of the PH-F200SP.
- With the noise reduction challenges in mind we modified the component for lower actuator noise PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise brushless motor structure for lower operating noise and frame rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
- The nine high static pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a focused controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air passage through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades
- Eight pre-installed rubber pads are now bigger and designed to reduce more vibration.
- Composed by MOSS and SSC systems Phanteks' UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium reducing air and vibration noise.
- SSC provides an increase in the bearing's lifespan and ensures that the fan's axis is consistently operational and quiet.
Details: The PH-F200SP a 200mm Premium fan from Phanteks is designed while using the unique Maelstrom concept technology. The fan is specifically designed to overcome high static pressure blade deflection and noise challenges. PH-F200SP is a great case fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow for their cases. PH-F200SP's nine blades with MVB feature produce powerful yet silent downdraft airflow. With the UFB bearing composed by MOSS and SSC systems long lifespan and rotation stability are made possible. Packaged and priced reasonably PH-F200SP is the right choice for a case fan upgrade. PH-F200SP is setting the new standard in performance and compatibility.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 9.9 x 1.6 inches