- + $27.99 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Akasa Maxwell Pro | Mini-ITX Case | Fanless Case | Aluminium | 65W TDP | A-ITX48-M1B | Compatible With Intel and AMD Boards
- Advanced Performance - Bi-symmetrial extruded fins and multi-functional apertures maximise surface area and natural convectional airflow to increase heat dissipation.
- Effective Direct Contact Cooling - Internal passive thermal module with 4 copper heat pipes ensure effective heat transfer, with the case supporting processors up to 65W TDP for both Intel® and AMD Mini-ITX platforms.
- Total Silence - Fanless technology design eliminates the need for noisy mechanical fans so that true silence can be achieved.
- Modern and Functional Design - Geometrically balanced case features a black anodised aluminium body with diamond-edge finish, for a beautifully crafted, modern cooling solution. Perfect for a wide range of applications and environments.
- Universal Socket Fitting & Easy Installation - Easily adjustable thermal module with 4 copper heat pipes are universally compatible with Intel and AMD boards.
Akasa Maxwell Pro
Blending advanced passive cooling engineering and modern design to create a premium, silent and compact case for Mini-ITX boards. The perfect choice for gaming, HTPCs & audiophile environments.
SILENT. POWERFUL. COMPACT.
- True Silent Experience
# Fanless CPU design eliminates the need for noisy mechanical fans so that true silence can be achieved. Paired with the use of Solid State Drives, one can truly immerse themselves in the experience of soundless acoustics.
- Advanced Performance
# Bi-symmetrical extruded fins on either side of the case maximise the surface area of the exterior for increased heat dissipation.
- Uncompromised Power
# Highly efficient internal passive thermal module and heat pipes ensure the Thermal Design Power (TDP) is met, with the case supporting processors up to 65W TDP for both Intel® and AMD Mini-ITX platforms.
- Modern and Functional
# Geometrically balanced case features a black anodised aluminium body with the diamond-edge finish, for a beautifully crafted, modern cooling solution for Mini-ITX boards.
# Breathability, provided by multi-functional apertures which optimise natural convectional airflow, is fused with contemporary design for a minimalist and functional case.
- Versatile Use
# Perfect for a wide range of applications and environments, ranging from gaming to HTPC and audiophile setups.
- Universal Socket Fitting & Easy Installation
# Easily adjustable thermal module with 4 copper heat pipes are universally compatible with Intel and AMD boards.
# Superbly engineered for maximum efficiency and ease of use.
- Optional (Not Included)
# Recommended for Intel® Core™? i7 & Ryzen 5 at 65W TDP as 4-pin DIN adapters are more suitable for high current output applications.
# Internal Power: 150W/12V, 4-pin DIN Jack Compact Power (150W DC to DC ATX power supply) (Product Code: AK-PE150-05)
# External Power Brick: 150W/12V, 4-pin DIN Power Adapter (Product Code: AK-PD150-02K)
Material: Aluminium body / Aluminium thermal modules / Copper heatpipes
Body Finish: Brushed / Anodised
Dimension: 280 x 209 x 110 mm (W x L x H)
Net Weight (kg): 3.03
Motherboard & CPU support: Mini-ITX motherboards / Intel® 1151/1200 with Graphics Technology / AMD AM4 APUs
Front I/O:USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A x 2 / USB 2.0 Type-A x 2 / Power LED x 1 / HDD LED x 1 / Power Button x 1
Rear I/O: Antenna Fitting Holes x 2 / Kensington Lock x 1 / Serial Ports x 2 / Power Connector x 1
Maximum TDP: 65W
Internal Drive Bays: Two for 2.5” SSD/ HDD
Cooling: Copper heatpipes x 4 / Aluminum thermal module x 5
Product Code: A-ITX48-M1B
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Akasa Fanless Case Center Return Policy