Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer with Carbon Crystal Silicon Glass Plateform,Fully Open Source and Resume Printing Function Build Volume 220x220x250mm
- Rapid Heating Bed-The carbon crystal silicon glass plate provides a strong adhesion,so the printing model will not easily become warped, so users can realize quick manual mold taking
- Resume Printing Function-Aquila can resume printing after power outage or any other unexpected stoppage,save time and filaments
- Fully Open Source-Aquila is a straight forward BD printer based on open source technology. It allows for flexible upgrades and various modifications. Meanwhile, you are able to choose your favorite software as VoxelMaker, Cura and more
- Silent to Print-Aquila equipped with super quiet printing designing, the sound of operation is 50 decibels, provide a quiet printing experience for colleague and family!
- Warranty and Service-Voxelab provides Lifetime technical support and a one-year warranty.Any questions regarding product operation please feel free to contact us
We are not only the seller but also a professional manufacturer with 8 years R&D and production experience of 3D printer.
All our products are strictly checked and tested before sent out, lifetime technical assistance is our promise.
With our 3D Printer, you can enjoy kinds of design, print and DIY fun.
The new XY axis tensioner quickly adjusts the belt tightness, more convenient and quick. Unlike other 3d printers, you will easily use this Voxelab 3D printer Aquila with the ease.
Aquila uses the V-profile pulley with stable movement, lower noise, wear resistance and longer print life.
Aquila can resume printing after power outage or any other unexpected stoppage,save time and material.
Aquila is a straight forward BD printer based on open sourse technology. It allows for flexible upgrades and various modifications. Meanwhile, you are able to choose your favorite software as VoxelPrint, Cura and more.