1.1.75mm Silk PLA Filament: High precision and perfect quality 1.75mm PLA filament Various colors are at your choice.
2. High Precision Perfect Quality: PLA printer filament perfect roundness and dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm. 1.75mm PLA printer filament no warping, no odor,no clogging, no bubbles. Resulting in printed parts that have an outstanding surface finish and are highly precise.
3. High Compatibility With PLA printer Filament: The standard 1.75mm PLA printer filament is suitable for both 3D printers and 3D printing pens. 1.75mm PLA printer filament printing temperature is 190-220 °.
4. Eco-Friendly Materials and Vacuum Packaging: The raw material for making 1.75mm PLA printer filament is ROHS certified. 1.75mm PLA printer filaments are made of degradable materials. PLA printer filament vacuum packaging with desiccant to keep it dry and prevent dust and foreign matter from entering, ensuring optimal storage conditions.
5. After-Sales Protection of PLA printer Filament: We are a professional manufacturer of 1.75mm PLA printer filament. You don’t need to worry about the quality of 1.75mm PLA printer filament. Our service team maintains a 24-hour email reply to answer your questions. Even if you don’t want PLA printer Filament anymore, we offer a refund.
Make your prints looks smoothing and shiny
3D printing fans usually choose silk filament for their arts. But as a beginner, you may want to know how to choose one for your printer. So, does the “silk filament” mean nature silk material filament? Definitely not, it belongs to Poly Lactic Acid, and base on this adds some material which coming with shiny effect. You can just use it like other PLA filaments – according to your printer instruction.
Just likes the standers of other PLA,
A good silk PLA should be with these features’:
1. Nontoxic: As a qualified PLA, it should be nontoxic and environmental.
2. Small Tolerance: Our silk PLA’s is about 0.02mm.
3. No Clog: Flow out smoothly.
Why choose XTZL3D Silk PLA Filament
We have stores in Amazon Europe because of our silk PLA series’ competitiveness, quality, price and credibility.
In addition to the above features, there still are advantages of the silk PLA:
1. Fidelity: In both visual and tactile, its fidelity is closer to real silk even can’t be distinguished.
2. Flexibility: Enhance the filament’s flexibility to ensure the sustainable working.
3. Practical: Not only can be used in artwork, widely used in furniture accessories, decoration, etc.
4. Antioxidant: Make sure the color is shiny and not fading.
Silk PLA 3D Printing Filament Using Suggestion
To get better printing effect, please keep speed between 30mm/s to 60mm/s.
Different prints effects depend on different printers.