Start to Create Your 3D Printing Now!
- Made of high-quality PLA material , which has low melting temperature. It does not even need a heating bed, and there is no smell during the printing process.
- It is suitable for fast printing and printing of large models, and the printed product has a flat and smooth surface.
- Net weight: 1kg (2.2lbs/ spool)
- Print temp: 190C - 220C (374 F~ 428 F)
- Heated Bed Temp: 50C - 70C (122F ~ 158F)
- Printing Speed: 30~70 mm/s (1800mm~4200 mm/min)
PLA filaments of 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm), 1 kg spool (2.2lbs).
We has been producing filaments steadily all over the world, which can be perfectly compatible with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers. Manufacturers have achieved high quality standards on 1.75mm FDM 3D printers
Fully mechanical winding, strict manual inspection, to ensure that the wires are neat, less tangled, and avoid snapping and wire breakage.
Use of non-clogging patent design and manufacturing to ensure that these PLA refills have a smooth and stable printing experience.
These Matte PLA filaments are developed based on natural PLA material (Polylactic Acid), which boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, eco-friendly and safe, with no odor during the printing . Moreover, this Matte PLA filaments is perfect for outputting quality prints with shine-free colour and frosted texture.
Why can't the filaments stick to the build bed?
- Check the temperature setting before printing, PLA filaments have lower extrusion temperature;
- Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to replace it with our new one to ensure an strong first layer adhesion;
- If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
- If the effect is not good, it is recommended to try printing the draft before printing.
- Please make 3D printer filament is to be stored in a sealed bag or box after each print to prevent moisture.
- Be sure to insert the free end of the PLA filament into the holes to avoid being tangled for next time use.
- If there is no print plan within a few days, retract the filament to protect the printer nozzle.