PLA filaments of 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm), 1 kg spool (2.2lbs).
We has been producing filaments steadily all over the world, which can be perfectly compatible with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers. Manufacturers have achieved high quality standards on 1.75mm FDM 3D printers
Fully mechanical winding, strict manual inspection, to ensure that the wires are neat, less tangled, and avoid snapping and wire breakage.
Use of non-clogging patent design and manufacturing to ensure that these PLA refills have a smooth and stable printing experience.
Our 3D filament is loved by the printing industry for its high-quality composition. It provides non-clogging, bubble-free and tangled printing.
Carbon Fiber PLA 3D filament has the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, 100% made of environment-friendly natural materials, harmless to users and the environment.
- Check the temperature setting before printing, PLA filaments have lower extrusion temperature;
- Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to replace it with our new one to ensure an strong first layer adhesion;
- If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
- If the effect is not good, it is recommended to try printing the draft before printing.
- Please make 3D printer filament is to be stored in a sealed bag or box after each print to prevent moisture.
- Be sure to insert the free end of the PLA filament into the holes to avoid being tangled for next time use.
- If there is no print plan within a few days, retract the filament to protect the printer nozzle.