Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Times Microwave LMR-240 Antenna Extension Cable -ASUS D-Link Netgear WiFi Routers- RP-SMA Male/Female Connectors (6 FT)
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 5-9 days.
- US Made LMR-240 is more flexible than Times Microwave Systems LMR-400 Coax
- RP-SMA & N male coax cable connectors - Connects Most Wireless Routers including Asus, Dlink & Netgear Routers, Antennas, external to wifi routers to boost signals
- 6ft feet of coaxial cable USA Made & Assembled Times Microwave LMR-240 Transmission Line Coaxial Cable with High Quality RPSMA and N connectors
- Assembled by MPD Digital in our GA production facility using MILSPEC componants
- Impedance 50 Ohms Frequency Range DC ~ 6 GHz - RP-SMA & N male Antenna Cables are designed for 2.4GHZ 802.11 Wireless Internet use
MADE IN THE USA - This Genuine Times Microwave USA Made LMR-240 coaxial cable was developed to provide an extremely low loss alternative with the transmission characteristics of hardline coaxial cables and the flexibility required for WiFi, Ham and CB Radio installations. Times Microwave systems, designs and manufactures high performance coaxial cables, connectors and cable assemblies for a broad range of RF transmission applications. For more than 50 years, Times has been the leader in the development of new cable technologies to meet the demands of evolving RF and microwave applications. This technological, manufacturing and application leadership continues today. Since its inception, Times has been dedicated to the improvement of coaxial cable technology and the development of new and innovative cable products to address the increasingly rigorous demands placed on RF transmission products. The expertise that has provided cable solutions for the demanding requirements of airborne electronic warfare systems has led the way in the development of Ultra low loss coaxial cable for Amateur Radio and Broadband Wireless application as well coaxial cables for shipboard, airborne and ground based military systems. Times has been instrumental in the development of military specifications, including MIL-C-17 for coaxial cables. Unlike other manufacturers with limited product lines, the philosophy of Times Microwave Systems is to select or design the right product for each application. Since we have expertise in both cable and connector design and manufacturing, as well as in assembly of complete transmission lines, we can provide the best technical approach. Our range of manufacturing capabilities is unmatched, allowing us to consider the broadest range of products and choose the best one for the application. If one of our standard products is not the right choice for the application, we have the capability to design a custom product.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 60 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by MPD Digital Return Policy