Product Name: PCIe7.1 channel optical fiber sound card
Product Model: SCE801E
Chip Solution: Cmedia CM8828+CM9882A
1. The built-in audio chip supports 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rate, which achieves powerful and clear sound effects.
2. Total harmonic distortion (short THD) during playback (90 decibels) / recording (-85 decibels), the signal-to-noise ratio is 100dB.
3. 7.1 audio system, compatible with stereo, 2.1 and 5.1 speaker systems
4. SPDIF digital extension expansion daughter card, expansion panel with optical fiber and coaxial (Digital & Coaxial) signal input and output.
5. The smart audio software control exchange interface, in addition to the conventional sound effect control, also provides some special functions waiting for your exploration.
6. High-quality audio data and low-latency ASIO driver (AudioSystemInputOutput)
7. Extended full-duplex mixing (such as recording and editing the file while playing the audio source, publishing it on the music program or on the Internet, and recording from every required signal source (such as YouTube or simfy) directly Play. An easy way to mix your favorite songs, such as publishing on the SoundCloud platform.
8. Support Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
1. Optical fiber and coaxial input & output
2. One 3.5mm linear input
3, 1 3.5 mm microphone input
4, 4 linear outputs of 3.5 mm
5. Onboard high-definition audio (HDA) output (F_Audio)
Digital Audio Characteristics:
Sampling rate: 44.1-192 kHz/24 bit
Signal to noise ratio: 100db
Harmonic distortion: -85db (playback) / -90dB (recording)
Xear's intelligent software exchange control interface
Support 7.1 surround sound
Extended full duplex (simultaneous playback and recording function)
Support ASIO driver
Xear life, Xear clear, Xear singing, Xear brilliant mode
-1.0GHz Intel/AMD CPU and above
-1GB random memory and above
-A free PCIE slot
-An idle digital expansion slot
4.Rear Surround OUT
6.Side surround OUT
9.Optical Digital OUT
10.Optical Digital IN
1*Digital expansion panel
1*Gray flexible cable