Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Amazfit Bip U Pro Smart Watch with Built-in GPS, 9-Day Battery Life, Fitness Tracker, Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate, Sleep, Stress Monitor, 60+ Sports Modes, 1.43" Large HD Display, Water Resistant (Black)
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Amazfit Bip U Pro only weigh about 31 grams. An ultra-light design you can barely feel when striving for peak performance.
- LONG 9-DAY BATTERY LIFE: When fully-charged, you can relax and enjoy more than a full week of travel or work without worrying about chargers.
- MORE HEALTH TRACKING METRICS: The Amazfit Bip U Pro fitness smartwatch precise optical monitoring allows you to accurately track heart rate, blood oxygen levels, stress levels, breathing, quality of sleep, and sleeping patterns.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Get an intelligent little pal to remind you of the incoming calls, text messages, apps, and calendars, alarm clock, weather forecast, and smartphone music and camera control.
- BUILT-IN GPS: The Amazfit Bip U Pro is equipped with Built-in GPS and GLONASS to track daily step count, distance traveled, and calories burned.
Amazfit Bip U Pro
A fitness smart watch engineered for you to develop a healthy lifestyle. It measures your blood-oxygen level, tracks 60+ sports, monitors heart rate and sleeping quality, and tracks routes and calculates steps taken with built-in GPS. It also pairs with your phone via Bluetooth and reminds you of messages and notifications, or you can perform music and camera control right on the watch's 1.43" color screen. Plus, this gadget has a feather light weight of 31g, long battery life of up to 9 days, and water resistance of up to 5 ATM, making it a great companion wherever the day takes you.
Blood-oxygen Level Measurement
When feeling unwell, under mental stress, or engaged in intensive workouts such as marathons and gym sessions, you can immediately measure your blood-oxygen saturation and understand your physical state.
60+ Sports Modes
The Amazfit Bip U has 60+ exercise modes. These are Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Yoga, Cricket, Baseball, Basketball, Table tennis, Badminton, Free training, Fishing, Pool swimming, etc.
5 ATM Water-Resistance
Water-resistant up to 50 meters, you can wear the Bip U for swimming and it will track your movements and record your achievements even under water.
24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring
With its Huami-proprietary BioTracker PPG biological optical sensor, Bip U can maintain continuous 24-hour heart rate monitoring and provide elevated heart rate warnings.
Sleep Quality Monitoring
Accurately monitor your sleep stages, including those of deep sleep, light sleep, REM, awake time, and afternoon naps, and interpret the characteristics to provide you sleep quality score and insight.
Stress Level Monitoring
The watch supports stress monitoring and can provide breathing training to help balance your stress levels, so that you can instantly know when you need to rest and relax.
Equipped with GPS and GLONASS positioning systems, the Bip U Pro delivers more precise location tracking for you to review after outdoor sports like running or cycling.
PAI Health Assessment System
PAI is a health evaluation system that uses algorithms to transform complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into numerical values, and presents this data to users.
50 Watch Faces
50 watch faces are available to suit your mood and outfit, or you can upload your own photos for a more personalized watch face. The Bip U also supports animated watch faces that make every glance at your watch a unique experience.
9-Day Battery Life
When fully-charged, you can relax and enjoy up to nine days of activity and progress with typical usage, or up to five days with heavy usage. Keep active with one less charger in your bag.
1. Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
2. It supports a 9-day battery with typical use, and a 5-day battery life with heavy use. The typical usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) and sleep monitoring are turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages, and the user raises the wrist 200 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week. The heavy usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 1 minute) and sleep monitoring are turned on, sleep breathing quality and all-day stress monitoring are enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 90 minutes every week. For people with dark skin, the battery life will be further reduced with heavy usage. The battery life is affected by various factors, and the actual amount of time may be slightly different from the nominal value.
3. Based on the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the watch delivers a water resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P20062078.
4. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions.
5. To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep. Only naps that exceed 20 minutes can be monitored.
6. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as arm hair, tattoos, or darker skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
7. The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal physiological data, it's converted into an intuitive PAI value using an algorithm to help you understand your physical condition without relying on single data. According to the HUNT Fitness Study research results, keeping your PAI value above 100 reduces the risk of death by cardiovascular disease and increases life expectancy. HUNT Fitness Study: This study, a sub-project of the HUNT study, was led by Professor Ulrik Wisloff from the Medical School of Norwegian University of Science and Technology. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Amazfit North America Return Policy