This adapter can obtain high-definition audio and video pictures through the USB interface of the computer, and output 2 different pictures at the same time. It is a very good multi-expansion display solution, which is widely used in data comparison, stock market monitoring and other fields.
- Drive download is required (link is in manual)
- The DisplayLink software driver is inboxed in ChromeOS from build R51 (released in June 2016) All Chromebooks using ChromeOS build R51 or later will work with DisplayLink docks and adapters without additional driver installation
- This product does not support Windows XP (64bit), Vista (64bit) system
- After connecting and using the 3.5mm stereo output interface, there will be no sound output from OUTA and OUTB
- The output HDMI cable cannot exceed 5 meters, please use high-quality standard cable.
Packing List (bulk pack):
- 1 x video adapter
- 1 x english manual
- Support Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP (32bit), Vista (32bit), macOS, Chrome OS system
1 USB input
- 3.5mm stereo output
- 2 HDMI output interfaces
- Output resolution up to 1920 x 1080P / 60Hz
- Support USB3.0 and USB2.0 interface
USB cable length: 50 cm
USB interface: USB TYPE-A
USB version: USB2.0, USB3.0
Output resolution: 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
Output cable distance: <= 5m (AWG26 standard HDMI1.4 cable)
Working temperature: - 15 to + 55 ° C
Operating humidity: 90% RH (non-condensing)
Size: 83.4 x 58.7 x 23 .9mm (3.28 x 2.31 x 0.94 inch)
Weight: 59g (0.13 lb)
Shell material: plastic
1. Connect the USB port of the adapter to the USB port of the computer.
2. Connect the "OUTB" and "OUTA" of the adapter to the HDMI input of your monitor,TV or projector with an HDMI cable.
3. Connect the headphone or sound-system to the 3.5MM jack of the adapter.
4. Download and install the driver (see manual) for your operating system and version
5. After the driver is installed, restart your computer
6. Set the display properties (duplicate, extend... etc)