Tackle the Toughest Jobs: Heavy-Duty Corrosion Resistant Finish, Fatigue Reducing Grip: Weight Reduced Design w/ & 12-Point 17mm (3/4") Ratcheting End
Forged From Sturdy Carbon Steel w/ Rugged Rust-Resistant Chrome Finish
Crafted from high-durability heat-treated steel with chrome corrosion-resistant finish.
Fatigue Reducing Grip: Weight Reduced Design
- Weight reduced design allows for extra leverage without compromising tightening power
- Allows for additional storage points on peg boards and other vertical wall hanging tool organizer solutions
12-Point 17mm (3/4") Ratcheting End
- Includes convenient 17mm (3/4") ratcheting socket end for quick loosening & tightening of common sized 3/4" fasteners
- Save time and make on the fly adjustments without digging through tool boxes and organizers for the right sized wrench
Feature Packed: Ultra-Wide Jaw, SAE Measurements, Tough 3-Thread Knurl & Low-Profile Jaw
- Twist fasteners both large and small
- Great for fasteners & plumbing up to 1-1/2"
SAE & Jaw Measurements
- Features SAE measurements on wrench mouth & jaw opening
- Inches: 0 - 1.25"
- Easily make quick, accurate & precise size adjustments when working with different sized fasteners
Three Thread Knurl: Tighter & More Precise Size Adjustments
- Allows for tighter size adjustments
- Prevents loosing of jaw and rounding of the fastener while wrenching
Fits Into the Tightest Spaces: Low Profile Jaw
- Just because a wrench is large, doesn't mean it can't fit into tight spaces
- Overall jaw footprint minimizes needed open working space around the fastener