Honeywell Brand Single Valve Standing Pilot Combination Natural Gas VS820A1054
A four port non-bleed pneumatic relay which produces a modulating pressure output, proportional in a fixed ratio to pilot input changes. It is used to control pneumatic valve or damper actuators in sequence from a single thermostat. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell devicesFeatures:
- Adjustable pilot start point pressures.
- Two pilot pressure spans available.
- Four sharp-barb air connections.
- Molded plastic construction with neoprene.
- Mounting clip provided
- Description: Wall, In-Line or panel mounted Pneumatic Four Port Ratio Relay
- Type: Pneumatic, Four Port Ratio Relay
- Action: Direct Acting
- Operation: Produces modulating pressure output proportional to pilot pressure input changes
- Airflow Usage: 0.002 scfm (1.0 mL/s) maximum
- Air Connections: Barb fittings, Port 1: 1/4 in. (6 mm) O.D. plastic tubing; Other Ports: 5/32 in. (4 mm) O.D. plastic tubing
- Capacity: 0.039 scfm at 1 psi differential (18 mL/s at 5 kPa differential)
- Mounting: Wall or In-line or panel
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 30 psi
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH
- Temperature Range: 0 F to 140 F
- Output Span: 3 to 13 psi
- Pilot input span: 5 psi input span for 3 to 13 psi output
- Pilot Start Pressure: Adjustable 0 to 10 psi