If you want to save time waxing or polishing your car, you should buy this orbital buffer offered by TACKLIFE.
TACKLIFE's TCPO1A 10-inch random variable-speed waxer / polisher offers the best of power and performance thanks to its 120V, 1.1-amp motor and variable-speed capabilities. The dual-handle grips increase accuracy and control while the random orbital technology provides a streak-free shine to the finish of your car.
The TACKLIFE TCPO1A 10-inch random orbital waxer works great on any types of surfaces, from the garage to the kitchen to the bathroom to the banister. Whether you're waxing or polishing cars, boats, floor, furniture and so on, the feature-packed tool will give an excellent finish. Vanquish any unwanted dirt or grime from your life, leaving nothing behind but a clean and reflective shine.
Powered by a 120V 60Hz 1.1A motor, this 10 inch waxer/polisher with random orbital technology provides a streak-free shine to the finish of your car, safe to use even on the most sensitive painted finishes and ensures high work efficiency.
The dual-handle grips increase accuracy and control, convenient for long time work and reducing fatigue; Special upright stand design keeps unit stable while fixing bonnet accessories; Ergonomics of this tool will let you finish your job effortlessly.
10Ft power cord for great mobility. 4.7 pounds light weight and portable design makes it easy for carrying and storage.
Procedure of Car Polishing
Make sure its surface has been cleaned before polishing.
Use waxer bonnet to wax a large area.
Allow sufficient time for the wax to dry on the vehicle.
Polish with polishing bonnet.
Use waxer glove to apply the hard-to-wax position.
Please turn off the car engine when working in a closed environment.
TACKLIFE TCPO1A 10-lnch 1.1 Amp 6 Variable Speeds Random Orbit Waxer/Polisher
- 6 variable speeds can be easily adjusted with the thumb during operation. Also you can take the thumb of the other hand to control the machine on/off switch.
- Low vibration heavy duty motor.
- Random-orbit action assures a uniform finish — fast.
- Comfortable two-grip for enhanced control and less fatigue.
- 10ft power cord for great mobility.
- 2-layer buffing wheel with visible moisture barrier
- 1-2 gear speed is recommended only for spreading wax because low speed can avoid splashing wax. But if press it hard at gear 1-2, the toot will decrease speed or stop rotating.
- For polishing, we suggest switching to higher speed (3-6 gear).
- When using it, the black foam backing plate can't be used directly for polishing. It must be covered with polishing pads (we have provided a towel bonnet and a wool bonnet). Otherwise direct friction of the black foam plate can cause permanent damage to the polisher. Please read the instructions before use.