- $12.99 ea.
- $11.99 ea.
- $9.99 ea.
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Wireless Mouse with USB Receiver, Rechargeable Portable Ultra-Thin Noiseless Mouse for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, MacBook - Gradient
- Slim ergonomic design can free your hand even working long time.
- Quieter and easier to click that let you focus on your work without disturbing others beside you.
- 2.4GHz wireless technology provides powerful and reliable connection, working distance up to 10M/33ft in open space.
- Really plug & play design, no drivers need to be installed.
- Lightweight, slim design make it easy to put in your laptop bag or pockets.
- Automatic sleep mode and wake-up mode are equiped in our mouse to save power, can be easily activated by clicking any buttons.
- This wireless mouse has 3-level DPI settings (800DPI-1200DPI-1600DPI).
- Freely control the speed of your optical mouse to make your operation more precise.
Product size: 107mm*60mm*26mm
Product weight: 63g±5g
Gross weight: about 100g
Connection mode: USB interface
Plug and play operation: Yes
Working voltage and current: 3.7V <15MA
Support system: XP, Windows7/8/10 Vista MAC-OSX Linux and above.
What is in the package:
1 x W205 Wireless Mouse
1 x USB Receiver (at the bottom of the mouse)
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Product Instructions
1 x Packing Box
Frequently asked questions:
1. Turn on the power switch and don't see the red light?
Because when the power is turned. After connecting with the USB receiver, you will see the light on for a long time.
2. Plug in USB receiver, no mouse connection?
First, check whether the USB receiver is fully plugged into the computer and connected, and then check whether the power switch is turned on. If it still fails, please turn off the power switch, re-insert the USB receiver and turn on the power again.
Special tiip: plug in the USB receiver first, then turn on the power.
3. Mouse movement speed is not ideal?
You need to adjust the DPI button at the bottom of the mouse, which has three gears of 800DPI-1200DIP-1600DPI.
4. Movement break in use?
Is due to low battery power, the need to charge the mouse battery.