10mW 10KM Visual Fault Locator Fiber Optic Laser Cable Tester Test Equipment
To serve our customers with wider range of products, we are committed to offering various types of excellent quality fiber-optic products to fulfil different demands of the industry. If you are interested in products which are not shown in our online catalog, please let us know!
Easy to check fiber faults with visual red laser light FC, SC, ST General interface Sturdy and durable shell Constant output power Long inspection distance Operates in either CW (Continuous wave) or pulse (Both modes are available) Pen pattern design, convenient for use and carry Dust-proof design keeps fiber connectors clean Compact in size, light in weight, red laser output, both SM and MM available.
Central wavelength: 650nm±10nm
Emitter type: LD
Output power: 10mW
Optical connector: 2.5 mm universal connector
5. CW frequency: 2Hz
Power supply: 2 x AA Alkaline batteries
Operating temperature: -10~+60?
Storage temperature: -20~+70?
Brand New and high quality.
• Aluminum alloy body, strong and durable.
• Slider switch design to control the cable tester.
• Dust-proof design keeps fiber connectors clean.
• Easy to check fiber faults with visual red laser light.
• Continuous wave and pulsed mode, constant output power.
• Universally connector for test different ST, SC, FC interfaces.
• The light source and penetrating power are strong, stable performance.
• Pen pattern design, compact size, lightweight, convenient for use and carry.
• Finding the breakpoint, poor connections, bending or cracking in fiber optic cables.
• Economical tool for fiber tracing, fiber routing and continuity cheching in an optical network during and after installation.
How To Change Ceramic Core:
Step 1: Open the dust cover, unscrew the red pen metal head.
Step 2: Remove the broken ceramic casing, and clean up debris and dust (be careful not to damage the core surface). Then tighten the metal head.
1 x Visual Fault Locator
1 x Carry Bag
1 x Manual
1 x Core