Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ZALMAN Reserator 3 MAX Ultimate Water/Liquid CPU Cooler 120MM
- 1,000~2,200rpm +/- 10%
- Radiator Dim. 120x145x79mm
- Fan Dim. Dia. 120 x 25(H)mm, Blue LED
- Fan Noise 18.9~36.7dBA +/- 10%
Winner of the CES 2013 Innovation Award, the ZALMAN Reserator 3 MAX Liquid Cooler raises the bar for CPU cooling with ultimate thermal performance, optimized acoustics, and embellished style.
For the first time in the world, ZALMAN uses a nanofluid refrigerant that mixes nanoparticles with fluid for maximized thermal conductivity. Each of the dual-radial radiators contain two copper pipes that penetrate a dense cooling fin array, enabling efficient and quick heat dissipation. A 120mm fan blows cool air through the fin surface without adding much noise. An embedded pump delivers low noise and high performance to speed up the coolant circulation for optimized cooling. Best of all, due to the all-in-one design with pre-filled coolant, the installation and maintenance are a snap, without the hassles of liquid filling or tube routing associated with custom water cooling solutions. And the blue LED on the fan and water block creates a luxurious and powerful image. Your game rig not only performs well, but also looks great when the power is on.
Compatible with most Intel and AMD platforms, including Intel Sockets 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011; and AMD Sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, and FM2.
- The World's First Nanofluids Applied CoolerZalman, with its unique technology, came up with the world's first nanofluid refrigerant applied cooler to maximize cooling performance. The nanofluid coolant is a mix of nanoparticles and fluids that delivers improved thermal conductivity.
- Optimized Dual-Radiator DesignThe pure copper dual-radial radiators (one inner radiator and one outer radiator) have wisely spaced slim fins. This design enables optimized air flow and an increased dissipation surface for better cooling performance. The 120mm low-noise fan speeds up the dissipation. An extra 120mm case fan* can be mounted for more powerful performance. (*Extra fan available for purchase.)
- High-Efficient Quadro Cooling PathTwo copper pipes create a quadro cooling path system, enabling four times more powerful cooling efficiency.
- Micro-Fin Copper BaseThe pure cooper water block and inner micro-fin allow for quick heat transfer from the CPU.
- Embedded Water PumpThe built-in low-noise/high-performance pump inside the water block minimizes the tube connection, and helps to speed up the circulation of the coolant, for optimized cooling performance.
- Easy InstallationCoolant is already placed inside the confined product; it can be used semi-permanently without replacement or separate maintenance. All the parts are pre-assembled, so your installation is as easy as a breeze.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy