Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro - Drone Quadcopter UAV with Hasselblad Camera 3-Axis Gimbal HDR 4K Video Adjustable Aperture 20MP 1" CMOS Sensor, up to 48mph, Gray
- Equipped with a Hasselblad L1D-20c camera with a 20MP 1” CMOS Sensor, the Mavic 2 camera drone lets you capture gorgeous aerial shots in stunning color detail.
- Up to 31 minutes flight time, 44 mph max speed, 907G takeoff weight, 3-axis gimbal for steady shots, 8GB internal storage, SD card Support up to 128 GB
- Functions include ActiveTrack 2. 0, Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing, Hyperlapse, Low-Noise Design, Adjustable Aperture, HDR Photos
- The standard remote controller offers up to 135 minutes of battery life on a full charge. Use with the DJI GO 4 App on your smartphone.
- What you get: DJI Mavic 2 Pro, Intelligent Flight Battery, Gimbal Protector, Remote Controller, 3x Propellers (Pair), Battery Charger, Power Cable, Communication Cable (USB3. 0 Type-C), USB adapter, Spare Control Sticks (Pair), RC Cable (Lightning Connector), RC Cable (Standard Micro USB Connector), RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)
Tested By Experts. Ready For You.
Every DJI Refurbished aircraft is thoroughly tested by DJI Experts and includes DJI standard warranty.
There are no better experts in DJI products than those at DJI. Every refurbished product has undergone a professional refurbishing process that brings it up to the same high standards as brand new products, and all refurbished products come with new parts, new packaging and DJI's standard Manufacturer Warranty. If you are not happy with a refurbished product and have not yet activated it, you can return it within seven days of receipt for a full refund or a replacement refurbished product.
DJI Refurbished Product FAQ
Q1. WHAT ARE DJI REFURBISHED PRODUCTS?
The products sent back by customers within seven days after he/she confirms receipt will be strictly examined, refurbished and repackaged, and sold as DJI refurbished products. Currently offered DJI refurbished products include the Phantom 3 Standard/Advanced/Professional and Phantom 4.
Q2. ARE DJI REFURBISHED PRODUCTS’ QUALITY GUARANTEED?
DJI promises you that every refurbished product is tested thoroughly, and that the quality and the appearance of refurbished products is the same as with new products.
Q3. WHAT KIND OF AFTER-SALE SERVICE ARE DJI REFURBISHED PRODUCTS ELIGIBLE FOR?
The after-sale service policy for DJI refurbished products is identical to that of new products. However, refurbished products can only be exchanged for refurbished products, not new products.
Q4. HOW CAN I BUY THE DJI REFURBISHED PRODUCTS?
The refurbished products are available on the DJI Online Store and other online platforms such as eBay. The refurbished products can also be purchased from DJI’s authorized dealers.
Q5. HOW DO I IDENTIFY REFURBISHED PRODUCTS?
The serial number of refurbished products will end with an "R".
Q6. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
Refurbished models include everything that is found in a new package. Remote Controller, Drone, Camera, Battery, Charger, Cables, Props, Manual and Box all included.
Mavic 2: Sturdier, More Capable, Foldable Drones
Mavic 2 drones boast many improvements over the original Mavic Pro and Mavic Platinum, many of them subtle but effective.
Start with the aircraft. Both Mavic 2 quadcopters have a sturdier build, noticeable the moment you unfold the arms and click them into place. They are more solidly built than the arms on earlier Mavic drones. The newest Mavics remain ultra-portable, with arms that fold against the body and propellers that fold against the arms.
The gimbal hangs from the nose of the aircraft as before, but it doesn’t extend as far below the body. That affords the gimbal and camera more protection on landing and during mishaps. The gimbal cover is one piece and easily removed/replaced.
Sensors are on every surface, not just some, to enable Omni-directional Obstacle Avoidance. (More on that below.) You’ll also find bright built-in LED lights on the bottom surface, which help fly and land in low-light situations, including indoors.
The motors are more powerful than on the original Mavic Pro, and the propellers are quieter than even the props designed for the Mavic Platinum.
The remote controller also folds, so it’s easy to carry in a pocket or purse. The joysticks unscrew for extra portability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by DJI official Store Return Policy