Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
DJI Mavic Mini - Drone FlyCam Quadcopter UAV with 2.7K Camera 3-Axis Gimbal GPS 30min Flight Time, Less Than 0.55 lb., Gray
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Weighing less than 0.55lbs / 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, Ultra-smooth footage
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery
- DJI Fly App requires iOS v10.0, Android v6.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9 , S8+, S8, S7 edge, S7, S6, Note9, Note8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, etc.
Tested By Experts. Ready For You.
Every DJI Refurbished aircraft is thoroughly tested by DJI Experts and includes DJI standard warranty.
There are no better experts in DJI products than those at DJI. Every refurbished product has undergone a professional refurbishing process that brings it up to the same high standards as brand new products, and all refurbished products come with new parts, new packaging and DJI's standard Manufacturer Warranty. If you are not happy with a refurbished product and have not yet activated it, you can return it within seven days of receipt for a full refund or a replacement refurbished product.
DJI Refurbished Product FAQ
Q1. WHAT ARE DJI REFURBISHED PRODUCTS?
The products sent back by customers within seven days after he/she confirms receipt will be strictly examined, refurbished and repackaged, and sold as DJI refurbished products. Currently offered DJI refurbished products include the Phantom 3 Standard/Advanced/Professional and Phantom 4.
Q2. ARE DJI REFURBISHED PRODUCTS’ QUALITY GUARANTEED?
DJI promises you that every refurbished product is tested thoroughly, and that the quality and the appearance of refurbished products is the same as with new products.
Q3. WHAT KIND OF AFTER-SALE SERVICE ARE DJI REFURBISHED PRODUCTS ELIGIBLE FOR?
The after-sale service policy for DJI refurbished products is identical to that of new products. However, refurbished products can only be exchanged for refurbished products, not new products.
Q4. HOW CAN I BUY THE DJI REFURBISHED PRODUCTS?
The refurbished products are available on the DJI Online Store and other online platforms such as eBay. The refurbished products can also be purchased from DJI’s authorized dealers.
Q5. HOW DO I IDENTIFY REFURBISHED PRODUCTS?
The serial number of refurbished products will end with an "R".
Q6. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
Refurbished models include everything that is found in a new package. Remote Controller, Drone, Camera, Battery, Charger, Cables, Props, Manual and Box all included.
DJI Mavic Mini Quadcopter - The Everyday Flycam
Mavic Mini is an easy-to-use, affordable flying camera for capturing all your fun. Truly compact, portable consumer quadcopters have been around—but not with the performance of the Mavic Mini from DJI, the world’s leader in reliable, feature-filled drones. Mavic Mini folds to fit in a backpack, jacket or cargo pants pocket and weighs little more than your smartphone.
Mini is fast and goes exactly where you want because controls are simple and GPS is built in. It records high-definition, shake-free video and clear still photos, as you’d expect from DJI. And at 249 grams, or less than 8.8 ounces, the Mavic Mini is exempt from federal regulations, so you don’t even have to register it.
Mavic Mini features:
- Lightweight: Just over ½ lb.
- Pocket size: 5.5x3.3x2.2 in. folded
- Flight time: Up to 30 minutes
- Range: 2.48 miles
- Shake-free: 3-axis gimbal for smooth video
- Quality video: 2.7K high-definition
- Sharp stills: 12MP
- Sharing: Easy recording, editing
- Simple controls: 2-stick controller that links to and holds your smartphone
Everything You Need To Fly
In addition to the Mavic Mini, you get a remote controller, rechargeable battery, recharging cord, wall-outlet recharger, screwdriver for propellers, and carrying case.
The remote controller links effortlessly to the drone on startup. It uses the downloadable DJI Fly app. Twin joysticks give complete directional control. When you attach your smartphone, you see live video streamed in 720p high-definition, information such as GPS location and speed, and command buttons. Press one button for takeoff, another for landing, one for Return To Home and another to see how much battery power is left.
The controller folds and the control sticks remove for easier storage and carrying.
Link Your Smartphone
To see what the Mavic Mini sees, attach your smartphone to the included remote controller. The controller adjusts to hold any compatible phone from .255 to .34 inches thick and up to 6.3 inches long. You may have to remove thick cases—no big deal. Phones that operate on iOS v10.0 or later or Android v6.0 or later are compatible.
Save photos and videos to your phone and edit them on the DJI Fly app, then share.
Mavic Mini has a high-performance camera to capture your adventures. Video is recorded in 2.7K high-definition at 30 frames per second. Stills are a sharp 12MP. Shutter speeds as fast as 1/8000 second freeze action. Everything is captured through a big 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor.
The field of view is 83 degrees from a lens that is equivalent to 24mm in a 35mm format, an angle wide enough to capture big groups and plenty of scenery. Closer shots are accomplished by flying the drone nearer to the subject— when it’s safe to do so.
Mavic Mini’s camera is attached to a tiny motorized gimbal that cancels out drone movements on three axes. Even though the drone may be moving slightly while hovering, the camera is held steady. Video is stabilized, appearing smooth and shake-free. It’s a small-scale version of the same process that Hollywood filmmakers use. Gimbals are more precise than digital stabilization, which is more common on drones in this price range.
Mavic Mini’s 12MP stills are crystal clear and blur-free. DJI firmware makes details stand out, not wash out. Colors pop, making subjects look like they do to the human eye. Your girlfriend’s smile will be just as white, your boyfriend’s eyes just as blue, and a child’s hair just as brown and curly as in real life.
Want more than one shot? Mavic Mini’s camera can shoot stills at preset intervals, from every 2 to every 60 seconds.
The DJI Fly app lets you store video and stills in your controller-connected smartphone.
To make Mavic Mini store your photos and video internally, just insert a microSD card that you supply. A card slot is under the battery lid. Slip the card in, then snap the battery cover closed. Cards storing up to 256GB are available.
Edit Your Images
Using the included DJI Fly app, edit videos and stills to your liking. Add or remove music or apply templates.
Help From GPS
Satellite positioning with GPS—the same technology that sends you accurate directions while you’re driving—helps to simplify flight by:
- Letting you tell Mini how high and far to fly.
- Telling you where Mini is.
- Allowing Mini to fly back to the same spot it was when you interrupted flight to replace the battery.
- Memorizing the drone’s safe route, enabling it to return home with one touch of the Return To Home command.
- Helping Mavic Mini automatically land within inches of the spot where it took off. If Mini’s down-facing sensors determine that it’s not safe to land, Mini tells you so you can move it a few inches or feet and bring it down safely by using the controller.
QuickShots Flight Programs
Mavic Mini will help you take creative selfies and other interesting video. QuickShots pilot assist programs do the hard part:
Dronie. The camera locks onto the subject, backs up and flies upward as high as you choose, from 40 to 120 feet.
Rocket. The camera locks on the subject and flies straight up to a distance you set between 40 and 120 feet.
Circle. Set the distance and altitude and Mavic Mini will circle your subject.
Helix. Set the altitude between 40 and 120 feet and Mini will fly up and away to that distance, circling the subject.
Of course, you can manually control the drone if you want a selfie that shows you and your friends or family. Move the drone back to get in more of the scenery that you’re enjoying, or closer for a tighter shot.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by DJI official Store Return Policy