Overview Besides NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit official content, the Jetson Nano Developer Kit Package A also includes: San
Disk 64GB class 10 TF card along with a card reader, and the power adapter. This pack provides the most essential parts to run the powerful Jetson Nano AI computer, be ready to feel the magic of AI.
Jetson Nano Developer Kit Description
1. NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit is a small, powerful computer that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All in an easy-to-use platform that runs in as little as 5 watts.
2. Jetson Nano delivers 472 GFLOPS for running modern AI algorithms fast, with a quad-core 64-bit ARM CPU, a 128-core integrated NVIDIA GPU, as well as 4GB LPDDR4 memory. It runs multiple neural networks in parallel and processes several high-resolution sensors simultaneously.
3. Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA Jet
Pack, which includes a board support package (BSP), CUDA, cuDNN, and Tensor
RT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The SDK also includes the ability to natively install popular open source Machine Learning (ML) frameworks such as Tensor
Flow, PyTorch, Caffe / Caffe2, Keras, and MXNet, enables the developers to integrate their favorite AI model / AI framework into products fast and easily.
Jetson Nano Developer Kit Specifications
1. GPU: 128-core Maxwell™ GPU
2. CPU: quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 CPU
Memory: 4GB 64-bit LPDDR4
Storage: Micro SD card slot (requires an external minimum 16G TF card)
- Encode: 4K @ 30 (H. 264/H. 265)
- Decode: 4K @ 60 (H. 264/H. 265)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000BASE-T auto-negotiation
- Camera: 12-ch (3x4 OR 4x2) MIPI CSI-2 DPHY 1.1 ( 1.5G bps)
- Display: HDMI 2.0, DP (Display
- USB: 4x USB 3.0, USB 2.0 (Micro USB)
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
-- Micro USB (5V 2A)
- DC jack (5V 4A)
- Core module: 69.6 mm × 45 mm
- Whole kit: 100mm × 80mm × 29mm
What is on Jetson Nano Developer Kit
Micro SD card slot: insert a 16GB or larger TF card for main storage and writing system image
2. 40-pin expansion header
Micro USB port: for 5V power input or for USB data transmission
Gigabit Ethernet port: 10/100/1000Base-T auto-negotiation
5. 4x USB 3.0 port
6. HDMI output port
8. DC jack: for 5V power input
9. MIPI CSI camera connector:
Note: please properly keep the Jetson products' original packing box and accessories (if any) for warranty service, and the serial numbers on the product and packing box MUST be matched, otherwise, the original manufacturer will reject returning / repairing.
1. Jetson Nano Developer Kit x1
2. Micro SD Card 64GB x1
3. Power adapter US standard 5V/3A micro x1
4. SD card reader x1