Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XCLIO A380 Silver SECC 1.0mm thickness ATX Full Tower Computer Case
OUT OF STOCK.
- SECC 1.0mm thickness ATX Full Tower
- USB2.0 + IEEE1394 (Top Panel) Front Ports
- 5 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 7 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
The XCLIO A380 is built with cooling in mind, making the jet-inspired looks a happy addition. This case comes with only two fans, because anything more would be overkill. Up front and on the side are superb LED lit 250mm fans set to bring jet engine cowling to mind. To the rear a single vent provides exhaust that could have another fan easily mounted for additional cooling power. VR fan speed controllers for both of the included fans are for adjustments of the micro-weather system within.
All of the A380's cooling potential is not going to go to waist either. Inside, the cooling powerhouse will be well used on the whopping seven internal hard drives, a micro or standard ATX motherboard, and seven PCI expansion slots. Protected by a styling door up front, it has room for five 5.25" and a 3.5" external drives.
Nor will you need to worry about damage to this masterpiece. Xclio went all out by making it out of 1.0mm SECC steel to protect your system from all but the most arduous of life’s trials. Then to be sure it doesn’t become a victim of its own impressive size, they added stabilizing feet.
- Excellent Expandability with 13 Drive BaysBoasting five external 5.25" drive bays, one external and up to seven internal 3.5" drive bays, the XCLIO A380 provides superb expandability.
- Excellent Cooling PerformanceThe XCLIO A380 features two enormous blue LED 250 mm fans on the front and side panels for great heat dissipation of the CPU and hard drives with a VR fan speed control to achieve optimum cooling performance with minimum noise.
- E-ATX Motherboard SupportThe XCLIO A380 supports multiple motherboard form factors including the Intel P4, AMD K7, K8 micro ATX and ATX form factors as well as the MP dual-CPU E-ATX server motherboard (12’x13’). This remarkable level of motherboard compatibility is perfect for computer system upgrades.
- Tool-less InstallationWith the tool-less rail kit, installation of 5.25" and 3.5" hard drives is convenient and quick.
- 1.0mm SECCThe XCLIO A380 features a 1.0mm-thick SECC (Single Edge Connector Cartridge) with steel coating for the minimum risk of damage to computer components inside.
- Convenient Top I/O PanelThe convenient top I/O panel enables easy access to two USB 2.0 ports and one IEEE 1394 port.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy