Antec's thoughtfully-designed case brings you not only top performance but unique style, with its striking gun metal stainless steel exterior. The interior features a separate lower chamber with its own 120 mm TriCool fan, to house your power supply (purchased separately), isolating heat, and reducing system noise. The upper chamber comes standard with rear and top 120 mm TriCool fans, and spaces for an optional front 120 mm fan, and a middle 120 mm fan to cool your VGA. The three-layer side panel and front door stifle system noise, and the door opens 270-degrees for easy access.
Front-mounted ports give you easy access to two USB 2.0 connectors, one IEEE 1394 connector, and audio jacks. Rear panel features external controls for the fans in the upper chamber.
You'll have all the room you need to build your dream system, with bays for four 5.25" external, one 3.5" external and six 3.5" INternal drives. There's space for an ATX motherboard up to 12"(W) x 9.6"(L), seven expansion slots, and rubber-grommeted mounts on the rear of the case for an optional external liquid-cooling system. The built-in cable organizer behind motherboard tray keeps your cables under control. This glossy case has everything you need to build your white hot gaming system!
- Cold Rolled Steel CaseThe Antec P182 features a cold rolled steel case finished with attractive gun metal black coating for chassis stiffness and stylishness.
- Unique Upper and Lower Chamber StructureThe unique dual-chamber structure enables the power supply and CPU to reside in separate cooling zones for exceptional heat dissipation and reduced system noise.
- Superior Airflow and CooingThe Antec P182 is equipped with three 120mm TriCool fans on the top, at the rear and in the lower chamber and provides options for front and middle 120mm fans to optimize system cooling.
- Excellent Expandability with 11 Drive BaysThe Antec P182 boasts four external 5.25" drive bays, one external and six internal 3.5” drive bays for superior expandability.
- Easy Upgrade for Liquid CoolingThe Antec P182's rear panel retaining holes are convenient for use with liquid cooling kits.
- Convenience Front I/O PanelThe I/O panel in the front of the case is designed for easy access to two USB 2.0 ports, an IEEE 1394 port and two audio ports.