Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Antec NSK4480B Black 0.8mm cold-rolled steel construction ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 380W Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- 0.8mm cold-rolled steel construction ATX Mid Tower
- USB Front Ports
- 380W Power Supply
- Side Air duct
- 3 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 3 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
The newest member of Antec’s award-winning Solution Series, the matt black NSK4480B continues the tradition of combining quality and cost effective cases and power supplies. In addition, it is more environmentally friendly thanks to the 380 Watt ATX 12V v2.2 power supply’s Active PFC and 80 PLUS certification – which means that you’ll be saving electricity as well as money each month.
Despite its bargain price, you will be pleasantly surprised by the feel and features of the .8mm cold-rolled steel case. It fits standard and micro ATX motherboards and there are no sharp edges inside to put your hands at risk. Seven expansion slots give you plenty of options as do the trio of 5.25” and pair of 3.5” front accessible drive bays.
They, along with three internal 3.5” drives feature rubber grommets to isolate drive vibrations from the case. A rear mounted 120mm TriCool fan is included and there is a frontal mount for an 80mm fan as well as a ducted, side mount for an additional 80mm fan to ensure optimal cooling. All these factors combine for quality beyond the price.
- Rolled Steel ConstructionThe rolled steel construction give the case a smooth, solid feel and protects your valuable internal components from damage and heat.
- Energy SavingThe Antec NSK4480B comes equip with a highly efficient 380 Watt power supply with 80 Plus certification. Not only does it save power, but it saves money on your power bill!
- Effective Cooling System1 rear 120mm 3 speed cooling fan pulls hot air away from your components and out the back of the page. 1 front mount for optional 80mm fan, and another advanced chassis air guide with mount for another optional fan.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy