Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Antec TORQUE Black / Red Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Winner of iF Design Award 2019
- PRECISION CUT CRAFTSMANSHIP: Comprised of 14 aluminum panels, ensure perfection in every curve and edge
- UNRIVALED PERFORMANCE AND BEAUTY: 4 mm tempered glass panels on both sides, show off your gear
- EXTENSIVE LIQUID COOLING SUPPORT: Enables 360mm installation with ease in the front and the top
- USB 3.1 TYPE-C READY: Enjoy higher data transfer speeds and compatibility with next-gen peripherals.
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: E-ATX (Up to 12"x11"), ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX
Torque, a commanding mid tower case with a forward-tilted motherboard position, aggressive lines and plenty of features designed for performance-heavy builds, merges precision-cut aluminum panels in a high-contrast crimson and gunmetal to bring an augmented experience to your desktop.
Torque is an entirely open-air chassis with vast airflow and cooling management features in place to perfectly align form and function.
The high-quality anodized aluminum panels are corrosion-resistant for unrivaled durability.
Topped with a hinged aluminum cockpit, the Torque case enables easy access to the top radiator.
Comprised of 14 aluminum panels crafted by high-precision CNC digital cutting to ensure perfection in every curve and edge.
4mm tempered-glass side panels showcase your internal components in full glory.
Enables easy 360mm-radiator installation in the front and on top for superior heat-dissipation performance.
Accommodate a broad range of performance hardware, with a max CPU-cooler height up to 215mm, graphics-card height support up to 450mm, as well as compatibility with most motherboards and power supplies on the market.
Torque supports USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2, allowing users to enjoy higher data-transfer speeds and compatibility with next-gen peripherals.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy