Incorporating a high-airflow design and with ample storage capacity, the NZXT LEXA is a screw-less, ultra-light aluminum case suitable for high-end usage. The front plastic panel of the enclosure has a reflective metallic finish, and sports an illuminated LCD display that monitors the system’s core components via readings from three thermal probes.
To ensure quiet cooling operations, it has two 120mm blue LED fans, one at the rear and another at the side. In addition, it has one 120mm fan in the front and one 80mm fan at the top. The case also has removable dust filters that prevent dust from entering the system. For enhanced storage capacity, it has four external 5.25" drive bays, two external 3.5" drive bays, and five internal 3.5" drive bays.
The chassis has two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire, and audio ports along with a headphone jack at the rear end. Available in a black/silver finish, it includes a Carrying Strap. It measures 22.4" x 8.6"x 20.6" (D x W x H), and weighs 5.8 kgs.
- Excellent Expandability with 11 Drive BaysThe Lexa boasts four external 5.25" drive bays, two external and five internal 3.5” drive bays for superior expandability.
- Extreme Airflow and CoolingThe Lexa features one 80mm fan on the top and three 120mm fans (in the front, at the rear and on the side panel) and optimized airflow for peerless cooling performance.
- Transparent Side Panel WindowThe Lexa’s transparent side panel window provides a direct view of the inner system.
- Temperature Display MeterThe Lexa features a front display meter for CPU, HDD and system temperature monitoring and real-time status display.
- Rugged Carrying Strap IncludedThe Lexa is shipped with a rugged carrying strap and protective window cover for single-handed carrying convenience and safety.