Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
As the successor to the widely acclaimed DeepCool Genome ATX PC Case, the Genome II is meticulously designed to push PC user experience a step further with a number of refinements. Enjoy more flexibility in configuration and ease of use.
Like its predecessor, the Genome II features a pre-installed extreme liquid cooling system with breathing light pump, cool-looking helix reservoir and big radiator. This innovative design offers the whole PC system not only superb cooling performance but also an amazing aesthetic design. It also reserves the key features of Genome such as too-less assembly, large side window and mounting options for PC components. It is ideal for PC enthusiasts who want a PC case with extremely practical features and distinct aesthetics.
Classic Captain Liquid Pump
The featured Captain pump, three colors available that go with the helix, shines with white LED breathing light.
Fabulous Double-Helix Reservoir
The upgraded cylindrical reservoir with double-helix into the front panel offers PC gamers not only a great cooling performance but also a special custom look with high brightness lighting effect.
Amazing Cooling Performance
A preinstalled extreme liquid cooking system consists of a 360mm radiator and three exclusive two-layer blade PWM fans, which ensures PC builders a great cooling performance.
Integrated Cooling System
Extreme liquid cooling system blended in the ATX case provides PC builders an integrated PC building experience.
Optimized Structure Design
Amazing side window reveals the interior and ensures hardware-visible effect. Wider space and logical holes design offer a better cable management.
Captain Genome Cooling System
Genome II is not a PC case, but an extreme liquid cooling solution.
1. Now you can show off your prized GPU by mounting it vertically with the PCI-E extension cable included - it's easy to install and provides great stability and durability.
2. Additional radiators or fans can now be easily added on the front panel by taking out the removable HDD cage to release extra mounting space.
3. Thanks to the widened gaps in the angled panel, Genome II has a better compatibility with motherboard.
4. A new configuration of cable routing holes play a vital role in simplifying cable management and helps you to achieve a neat presentation of your system.
5. Updated tool-free 100% metal clip supports all CPU sockets.
6. Bottom loaded PSU is designed for effective cooling and easy installation.