Gigabyte's GA-EP45T-DS3R motherboard has been optimized to work more effciently with today's 45nm processors. The board has dynamic 6 gear power switching. As your system needs more power it gets it and when the power load goes down, so does the supplied power. This lets you have power when you need it, and save energy and money when you don't.
CPU power isn't the only thing that is energy regulated. The Gigabit Ethernet connection tests the connection for length and signal strength and optimizes transmission power for the connection. Dual LAN with teaming allows you to speed up your data transmission by using 2 connections as 1.
System durability and security are as important as ever. Gigabyte's DualBIOS system has a second BIOS chip on the motherboard for quick and painless recovery from crashes and viruses. They also built the motherboard with all conductive polymer aluminum solid capacitors for increased longevity and power efficiency. An Ultra TPM module keeps your data as safe as your system.
- Intel P45 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 775 CPUBased on the Intel P45 Express chipset, the GIGABYTE GA-EP45T-DS3R supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- DDR3 Memory SupportThe GIGABYTE GA-EP45T-DS3R features four DDR3 DIMM slots to support up to 8GB of DDR3 1900MHz memory for extreme overclocking performance.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- GIGABYTE DualBIOSGIGABYTE DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.