Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GA-Q35M-S2 LGA 775 Intel Q35 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel Q35
- Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo
- DDR2 800
Business computers have no need to take up a lot of space. The Micro-ATX GA-Q35M-S2 from Gigabit lets you put a powerful system onto your employees' desks without taking up all their workspace or crowding the area under their desk. Just add memory, a CPU and a hard drive and you're ready to go.
The system comes with an Intel GMA 3100 graphics subsystem, Gigabit Ethernet and an 8 channel audio system so you don't have to worry about add-on cards. The Q35 chipset supports Core 2 Duo and Quad processors for stellar performance.
The board also comes with TPM for advanced data security to help prevent data theft even if the hard drive is stolen. It also comes Intel's Active Management Technology for remote client management, diagnostics and repair.
- Intel Q35 Express Chipset for Intel CPUBased on the Intel Q35 Express chipset, the GIGABYTE GA-Q35M-S2 supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- Integrated Intel GMA 3100 Graphics CoreThe onboard Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 (GMA 3100) graphics core is powered by Intel's innovative hybrid graphics architecture and Clear Video Technology for incredible 3D realism and home theater entertainment to meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe GIGABYTE GA-Q35M-S2 features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy