Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI H55M-ED55 LGA 1156 Intel H55 HDMI Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel H55
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium (LGA1156)
- DDR3 1066/1333/1600 (OC)/2000 (OC)/2133 (OC)
Build your next computer with the powerful H55M-ED55 motherboard by MSI.
As a Micro ATX motherboard, the Intel H55 chipset delivers full support for the latest Intel i3/i5/i7 based processors in LGA1156 package. Rich in features such as HDMI & DVI & VGA vide ports, up to 16GB DDR3 memory support with dual channel configuration, eSATA and optical ports, this micro ATX form factor board delivers everything you could expect from full-size ATX board, ideal for building your PC/HTPC system. The innovative OC Genie overclock tool releases the potential of your CPU in an easy and simple way. Best of all, the use of DrMOS technology enables you a better power efficiency and lower running temperature.
- Intel Flexible Display InterfaceIntel H55 chipset supports both Core i7 and Core i5 CPU without an integrated GPU and the latest Intel 32nm Clarkdale Core i3 and Core i5 CPU with an HD GPU so you can enjoy smooth HD movies without an independent graphics card.
- OC GenieMSI’s OC Genie combines push-button and dedicated overclocking processor to offer easy and quick overclocking. Just push the OC Genie button, OC Genie processor will automatically detect the best overclocking setting including CPU clock, CPU voltage, memory clock and memory voltage, and boost system performance in one second. No software or complicated BIOS tweaking required.
- DrMOS TechnologyMIS's DrMOS technology combines the traditional discrete MOS into a high quality, 3-in-1 server class power component to deliver excellent energy-saving capability, high-computing performance and low temperature operation.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- Green Power Saving TechnologyThe MSI H55M-ED55 features APS (Active Phase Switching) energy saving technology for controlling power supply with auto phrase switching for CPU and other components.
- HDMI OutputThe MSI H55M-ED55 Intel motherboard features an HDMI output for connection to your high-definition video equipment. With the HDMI interface ensuring lossless transmission of high-quality HD video signals, play back HD contents on your computer and view them on your large HDTV set for more comfort.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy