Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI Big Bang-XPower LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel X58
- Core i7 (LGA1366)
- DDR3 1066/1333 (OC)/1600 (OC)/1800 (OC)/2000 (OC)/2133 (OC)
The world-renown motherboard and graphics card manufacture, MSI, has released the new weapon in their Big Bang series based on the high-end Intel X58 chipset – the Big Bang–Xpower, which has been added with USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s technology.
Built with Military Class component, the Big Bang–Xpower provides outstanding stability, incredible long lifespan and superior overclocking capability running at low temperature. Besides stunning features, like server-grade Hi-c Cap & SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) on PWM, SuperPipe, DrMOS and OC Genie, the Big Bang–Xpower is shipped with 6 PCI Express 2.0 slots with CrossFire and 3-way SLI support to build the ultimate gaming platform. Furthermore, MSI adds the Quantum Wave audio processing, THX TruStudio PC and Creative’s EAX Advanced HD 5 to the board to meet the audio demands of PC games and PC/HTPC-HIFI.
The all-new Big Bang series will deliver the shock and awe of unprecedented gaming experiences as well as the benefits of state-of-the-art technologies. What more can you ask for from the flagship MSI X58 motherboard?
- Military Class ComponentsThe MSI Big Bang–Xpower features the highest quality components in the industry including server-grade Solid Hi-c Cap for incredible stability and lifespan, and SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) for lower temperature, improved power efficiency and better overclocking potential.
- Extreme Audio ExperienceThe MSI Big Bang–Xpower features Quantum Wave audio processing technology and THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0, delivering the most powerful and realistic audio performance.
- USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s SupportThe MSI Big Bang–Xpower delivers next generation features that gaming enthusiasts and power users have been waiting for with support for SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (up to 5Gbps, 10x faster than USB 2.0) and Serial-ATA Revision 3.0 (up to 6Gbps).
- Superb Overclocking PerformanceThe MSI Big Bang–Xpower combines three unique technologies to provide superb overclocking performance: OC Genie – Auto OC to boost performance in 1 second; SuperPipe – advanced 8mm extra thick copper heatpipe for the most effective cooling; DrMOS 3-in-1 chip to provide a stable power supply and high overclocking capability.
- Intel Core i7 and Triple-Channel DDR3 Memory SupportBased on the Intel X58 and ICH10R Chipset, the MSI Big Bang–Xpower supports Intel’s latest generation Core i7 processors in LGA 1366 package and six unbuffered DIMM of 1.5V up to 24GB, DDR3 2133 (OC) in triple channel, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- NVIDIA SLI & ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportThe MSI Big Bang–Xpower with 6 PCI Express 2.0 slots supports 3-way nVidia SLI and ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU technologies, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy