Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P5PE-VM LGA 775 Intel 865G Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel 865G
- Core 2 Duo / Pentium D / Celeron D
- DDR 400
The ASUS P5PE-VM is a sweet little motherboard that fits easily in the smallest of cases. It is based on an Intel 865G Chipset, and supports 1066 (O.C)/800/533MHz system FSB, for light-on-its feet performance and faster speeds. With a CPU Socket T (type LGA 775), this motherboard works with Core 2 Duo, Pentium D, Pentium 4 and Celeron D processors, showing it works and plays well with others.
An onboard ADI 1888 chipset provides surround sound audio, and an Intel Extreme2 Graphics chipset delivers high-quality 3D graphics and video performance. The onboard Marvell 88E8001 LAN chipset will transfer data across networkrs up to 1000 Mbps. The Dual Channel Memory Architecture of 2 x 184-pin DIMM Sockets and 2 GB DDR 400 capacity ramps up your performance and reduces application loading time.
It includes up to eight UB2.0 ports allows you to add all manner of peripherals for enhanced functions. It has three PCI slots and one AGP 8x slot, to install add-on cards for upgrading your system. Good things come in small packages, and this is one of them.
- Intel 865G+ICH5 ChipsetThe Intel 865G chipset is highly flexible and scalable for demanding computing applications. With the 865G chipset, get solid performance with amazing dual-channel DDR 400 main memory, an 800 MHz system bus and an integrated graphics controller with Intel Extreme Graphics 2 technology.
- Intel Extreme Graphics 2Intel Extreme Graphics 2-integrated graphics technology supports the latest 2D and 3D APIs, delivering real-life environments and characters. Display flexibility enhances personal computing experiences significantly benefiting applications that demand 32 bpp and higher display resolutions.
- AGP 8X SupportThe P5PE-VM features a highly flexible and scalable architecture with an external AGP 8X port for optional graphics card upgrades. With double the bandwidth of AGP 4X, the AGP 8X video card slot produces smoother video streaming and faster, seamless gameplay.
- Serial ATA ConnectionsThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives.
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2With ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2 recover the motherboard BIOS through a support CD which contains the BIOS auto-recovery function when the bootable disk is not available.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy