Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P5N-D LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard
- NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI
- Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo
- DDR2 800
Get great performance with Asus' P5N-D motherboard. Powered by NVIDIA's nForce 750i SLI chipset, it supports Intel LGA775 Core 2 processors include Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Duo and Pentium CPUs as well as next generation 45nm Multi-Core CPUs. It features superior overclocking performance with reduced power demands and native DDR2 800 support for up to 8GB or memory with dual channel providing increased performance. 100% all high-quality conductive polymer capacitors give longer life and higher energy efficiency by supplying power to vital components independently.
The onboard NVIDIA nForce 750 SLI is the foundation for many of the gaming PC's and the SLI technology lets you combine the power of dual SLI-enabled graphic cards. The bundled Q-Connector kit makes it easy to connect the case's front I/O panel to the motherboard. Eight channels of HD sound complement the video display for a true movie-going experience.
Four 3Gb/s SATA controllers offer multiple possible RAID configurations for extra security and high-speed performance. Eight USB 2.0 connectors plus a FireWire port give you excellent flexibility in attaching peripherals.
The Intel-powered Ultrabook is now here. Learn more in our Ultrabooks store page.
- NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI Chipset for Intel LGA 775 CPUBased on the NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI Chipset, the Asus P5N-D supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyNVIDIA SLI (Scalable Link Interface) Technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel for twice the performance of a single card configuration. The nForce 750i SLI MCP automatically increases bandwidth when select SLI Certified memory modules are detected for unparalleled memory performance.
- ASUS Q-Fan 2The Asus P5N-D with Q-Fan 2 technology intelligently adjusts both CPU fan and chassis fan speeds according to system loading for quiet, cool and efficient operation.
- Q-ConnectorThe ASUS Q-Connector allows single-step connection and disconnection of chassis front panel cables with one complete module. This unique adapter ensures quick and accurate connections without the trouble of plugging cables in separately.
- C.P.R. (CPU Parameter Recall)With ASUS C.P.R technology, simply restart your system when an overclocking failure occurs. The BIOS will show the previous setting, so you needn’t open the case to clear CMOS data.
- S/PDIF OutFeaturing coaxial and optical S/PDIF-out (SONY-PHILIPS Digital Interface) jack for digital audio output, the Asus P5N-D motherboard provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems while keeping the best signal quality without converting to the analog format.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy