Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P5Q SE/R LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel P45
- Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo
- DDR2 1200(O.C)/1066
Asus has long had a notable reputation within the overclocking community and their P5Q Deluxe motherboard builds on that reputation. Based on Intel's P45 Express and ICH10R chipsets, this ATX board is ready to host the latest LGA775 Core2 quad-core processors along with Core 2 Duo, Pentium D and Celeron CPUs.
Up to 8GB of DDR2 1066 RAM can be installed for increased performance. Get even more performance – up to 1200Mhz – through overclocking. The PCI-Express 2.0 x16 slots deliver double speed and bandwidth for enhanced system performance. 100% all high-quality conductive polymer capacitors give longer life and higher energy efficiency by supplying power to vital components independently.
Get eight channels of HD sound from the Realtek ALC1200 audio chipset for pure, clear audio. Connect up to six SATA drives at 3Gb/s for high-speed data transfers as well as the option for multiple RAID configurations. Integrated Gigabit Ethernet LAN allows bottleneck-free connections to other network devices at broadband speeds and a half-dozen USB 2.0 ports allows for nearly unlimited possibilities in connecting peripheral devices.
- Intel P45 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 775 CPUBased on the Intel P45 Express chipset, the Asus P5Q SE/R supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- Fan XpertThe Asus P5Q SE/R features Fan Xpert technology intelligently allows you to adjust both CPU fan and chassis fan speeds according to system loading, and the built-in variety of useful profiles offer flexible controls to achieve a quiet and cool environment.
- Q-ConnectorThe Asus Q-Connector allows single-step connection and disconnection of chassis front panel cables with one complete module. This unique adapter ensures quick and accurate connections without the trouble of plugging cables in separately.
- Asus EZ Flash 2With Asus EZ Flash 2, simply press the pre-defined hotkey to launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS only in a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
- Asus CrashFree BIOS 3With the Asus CrashFree BIOS 3, restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash disk containing the BIOS file without the hassle of buying a replacement BIOS chip.
- S/PDIF OutFeaturing coaxial and optical S/PDIF-out (SONY-PHILIPS Digital Interface) jack for digital audio output, the Asus P5Q SE/R motherboard provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems while keeping the best signal quality without converting to the analog format.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy