Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS Rampage II Extreme LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel X58
- Core i7 (LGA1366)
- DDR3 2000(O.C.) / 1800(O.C.) / 1600(O.C.) / 1333
Asus's ROG series motherboards have an unparalleled reputation within the overclocking community and their Rampage II Extreme motherboard is the next step. Based on Intel's X58 Express and ICH10R chipsets, this ATX board is ready to host the newest LGA1366 Core i7 processors for ultimate powerful performance.
Up to 12GB of DDR3 1333 RAM can be installed in triple channel mode providing increased performance. Get even more performance – up to 1800Mhz – through overclocking. Three PCI-Express 2.0 x16 cards can be mounted for cutting-edge graphic power with support for either NVIDIA SLI or ATI CrossFireX. 100% all high-quality conductive polymer capacitors give longer life and higher energy efficiency by supplying power to vital components independently.
Get eight channels of HD sound from the ADI AD2000B audio chipset for pure, clear audio. Connect up to six SATA drives at 3Gb/s for high-speed data transfers as well as the option for multiple RAID configurations. Integrated dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN allows bottleneck-free connections to other network devices at broadband speeds and six USB 2.0 ports allows for nearly unlimited possibilities in connecting peripheral devices.
- Intel Core i7 SupportBased on the Intel X58 Express chipset, the Asus Rampage II Extreme supports the Intel's latest processer Core i7, to deliver ultra powerful performance.
- SLI or CrossFireX on DemandThe Asus Rampage II Extreme features three PCI-E 2.0 slots that support NVIDIA's SLI or AMD's CrossFireX configuration on Demand, provides a jaw-dropping graphics level you never seen.
- DDR3 Memory SupportThe Asus Rampage II Extreme features six DDR3 DIMM slots to support up to 12GB of DDR3 1800MHz (O.C.)/1333MHz memory for extreme overclocking performance.
- CPU Level UpWith the Asus ROG´s CPU Level Up, Simply pick the processor you wanted to OC to, and the motherboard automatically upgrade your CPU to the speed and performance.
- LCD PosterThe Asus Rampage II Extreme features a new LCD Poster to posts critical POST information in an ever friendly and flexible external display, so you don't need to read "gibberish" to know what is wrong.
- Q-ConnectorThe Asus Q-Connector allows single-step connection and disconnection of chassis front panel cables with one complete module. This unique adapter ensures quick and accurate connections without the trouble of plugging cables in separately.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy