- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 5-32 days.
- Intel X58
- Core i7 (LGA1366)
- DDR3 2000(O.C)/1866(O.C)/1800(O.C)/1600(O.C)/1333
Asus has long had a notable reputation within the overclocking community and their P6T Deluxe motherboard continues the trend. Based on Intel's X58 Express and ICH10R chipsets, this ATX board is ready to host the newest LGA1366 Core i7 processors for ultimate powerful performance.
Up to 24GB of DDR3 1333 RAM can be installed with triple channel mode for increased performance. Get even more performance – up to 2000Mhz – through overclocking. Three (count 'em: three!) PCI-Express 2.0 x16 cards can be mounted for cutting-edge graphic power with support for either NVIDIA SLI or ATI CrossFireX. 100% all high-quality conductive polymer capacitors give longer life and higher energy efficiency by supplying power to vital components independently.
Get eight channels of HD sound from the ADI AD2000B audio chipset for pure, clear audio. Connect up to six SATA drives at 3Gb/s for high-speed data transfers as well as the option for multiple RAID configurations. Integrated dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN allows bottleneck-free connections to other network devices at broadband speeds and eight USB 2.0 ports allows for nearly unlimited possibilities in connecting peripheral devices.
- Intel Core i7 SupportBased on the X58 chipset, the ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 supports Intel’s latest generation Core i7 processors in LGA 1366 package, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- SLI and CrossFireX SupportThe ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 provides leading-edge graphics performance and flexibility with support for NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX on demand.
- DDR3 Memory SupportThe ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 features six DDR3 DIMM slots to support up to 12GB of DDR3 2000MHz (O.C.)/1333MHz memory for extreme overclocking performance.
- Q-ConnectorThe Asus Q-Connector allows single-step connection and disconnection of chassis front panel cables with one complete module. This unique adapter ensures quick and accurate connections without the trouble of plugging cables in separately.
- Asus EZ Flash 2With Asus EZ Flash 2, simply press the pre-defined hotkey to launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS only in a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
- S/PDIF OutFeaturing coaxial and optical S/PDIF-out (SONY-PHILIPS Digital Interface) jack for digital audio output, the ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 motherboard provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems while keeping the best signal quality without converting to the analog format.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ZVVN Official Store(US) Return Policy