Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P5GV-MX LGA 775 Intel 915GV Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel 915GV
- Pentium 4 Prescott / Celeron
- DDR 400
The ASUS P5GV-MX is a solid choice in a value-driven 775 solution based on the Intel 915GV chipset. This motherboard supports the faster LGA775 Pentium 4 processors with 800 MHz FSB, improving performance over earlier CPUs. 4GB capacity for Dual channel DDR 400 memory steps performance up to new heights. This board features Intel EM64T and is compatible with the next-generation 64-bit processors.
The CrashFree BIOS 2 feature includes a simplified BIOS auto-recovery function in a support CD, which can be used to reboot the system without a bootable disk. Additionally, the EZ Flash allows you to update the update BIOS directly from the BIOS setup menu. The on-board ADI AD1986A high-definition audio Codec delivers crystal clear 6-channel sound, and Realtek's 8100C LAN chipset let's you get away without an external LAN card.
With the on-board PCI-E X16 slot, you can kick up performance by adding a separate PCI-E graphic card to your system. The three PCI expansion slots and five ATA connectors (4 x SATA + 1 x PATA) make sure you have enough connectors and slots for all cards and drives. This high-value board also comes loaded with many of ASUS’s proprietary technologies, such as Q-Fan and MyLogo.
- Intel 915GV + ICH6 ChipsetThe Intel 915GV Chipset with integrated Intel GMA 900 graphics core delivers outstanding system performance via high-bandwidth components such as dual-channel DDR 400 memory, 800 MHz system bus and a PCI Express x16 graphics port. The ICH6 Southbridge further provides 4 integrated SATA ports, PCI Express x1 interfaces and 8 high-speed USB 2.0 ports.
- Integrated Intel GMA 900 Graphics CoreThe Intel GMA 900 graphics core provides DirectX 9 hardware acceleration, 333 MHz core clock and up to 128MB video memory for significantly enhanced graphics performance.
- PCI Express x16 Graphics InterfaceThe latest PCI Express x16 graphics interface delivers over 3.5 times the bandwidth of AGP 8X to support the latest high-performance graphics cards.
- Onboard LAN SupportThe P5GV-MX provides an onboard 10/100Mbps solution for your network or broadband connection without having to buy an extra LAN card.
- ASUS Q-FanThe ASUS P5GV-MX with Q-Fan technology intelligently adjusts fan speeds according to system loading for quiet, cool and efficient operation.
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2The ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2 quickly recovers the motherboard BIOS through a support CD which contains a BIOS auto-recovery function when the bootable disk is not available.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy