Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P6X58D-E LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel X58
- Core i7 (LGA1366)
- DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066
Asus does it again with the P6X58D-E motherboard!
The P6X58D-E motherboard provides you a host of new features and the latest technologies. It supports Core i7 (LGA1366) and delivers better overclocking capabilities with less power consumption. It features Triple channel DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 memory support and breaks the boundaries to bring you the multi-GPU choice of either SLI or CrossFireX. In addition, TurboV helps you to overclock easily without the need of experience!
Asus is an industry leader known for making innovative and reliable motherboards. Bring home the experience and craftsmanship of Asus and build your next system in confidence today!
- Support Intel Core i7Based on the Intel X58 chipset, the Asus P6X58D-E supports Intel’s latest generation Core i7 processors in LGA1366 socket, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- Support SLI and CrossFireXWith a dedicated graphics engine on Intel X58 platforms to optimize PCIe allocation, the Asus P6X58D-E brings you the multi-GPU choice of either SLI or CrossFireX!
- Support SATA 6GB/s and USB 3.0True SATA 6Gb/s and SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0) support. SuperSpeed USB delivers the transfer rate of 4.8Gbit/s, transfer data 10X faster than USB 2.0 and is backward compatible with all older generation devices.
- 16+2 Phase Power DesignThe Asus P6X58D-E adopts the brand new 16-phase VRM power design to deliver high power efficiency and extreme overclocking ability for fully releasing the next generation CPU’s potential. Plus the high-quality power components guarantee a lower temperature for amazing stability and longer lifespan.
- Asus EZ Flash 2With Asus EZ Flash 2, simply press the pre-defined hotkey to launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS only in a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
- TurboV Overclocking ToolWith Asus TurboV O.C. tool, the Asus P6X58D-E lets you overclock easily without exiting or restarting the OS. The user-friendly interface provides you a simple operation!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy