Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P8P67 (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
OUT OF STOCK.
- LGA 1155
- Intel P67
- 4 x 240pin DDR3
Adopting new B3 Revision P67 chipset that fixes the SATA issue, the ASUS P8P67 (REV 3.0) motherboard offers a great platform to build your power house based on Intel second generation Core CPUs incorporating the industry-leading computing performance and power efficiency. It utilizes the new generation Dual Intelligent Processors 2 - EPU (Energy Processing Unit) and TPU (TurboV Processing Unit), and coupled with DIGI+ VRM, to precisely, dynamically and intelligently adjust power supply to achieve optimized performance, extreme system stability and greater power efficiency.
An array of latest, nice features is included to help you make the most and best out of your system, including EFI BIOS for easy, user-friendly setup, USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps for lightning fast data transfer, Bluetooth technology for enhanced connectivity, and AI Suite II for one-stop access to innovative ASUS features. Best of all, the multi-GPU CrossFireX support multiplies graphics performance to deliver the best possible game experience for hardcore gamers.
- DIGI+ VRMASUS DIGI+ VRM design features a digital programmable microprocessor onboard and upgrades motherboard power delivery to a digital standard. The 12+2 digital architecture delivers twice the precision power, intelligently adjusting PWM voltage and frequency modulation with minimal power loss through BIOS tuning and exclusive user interface to increase over-clocking range while performance reaches its full potential. It also adjusts frequencies dynamically, cutting radiation interference by half to enhance system stability through enabling spread spectrum. The DIGI+ VRM digital power design empowers users with superior flexibility and perfect precision to ensure optimized performance. extreme system stability, and greater power efficiency.
- TPU & EPUThe TPU chip offers precise voltage control and advanced monitoring through Auto Tuning and TurboV functions. Auto Tuning offers a user friendly way to automatically optimize the system for fast, yet stable clock speeds, while TurboV enables unlimited freedom to adjust CPU frequencies and ratios for optimized performance in diverse situations. The EPU chip provides a real-time, dynamic power saving by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity!
- UEFI BIOSThe new ASUS UEFI BIOS is an Extensible Firmware Interface that complies with UEFI architecture, offering a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS controls to enable more flexible and convenient mouse input. Users can easily navigate the new UEFI BIOS with the same smoothness as their operating system. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed setup info, while the Advanced Mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand far more intricate system settings. The UEFI BIOS also natively supports hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit, with full storage space utilization, helping deliver far more exciting computing than traditional BIOS versions!
- USB 3.0 & SATA IIIThe USB 3.0 technology enables the latest Plug & Play connectivity at speed of up to 5Gbps. The SATA 6Gbps support enables blistering fast data transfer of twice the speed of SATA revision II to reduce the system bottleneck and radically improve overall performance.
- BT GO!Onboard Bluetooth wireless design enables smart connectivity to Bluetooth devices with no additional adapter. ASUS BT GO! comes with 7 special functions that offer a significant breakthrough in Bluetooth evolution, including Folder Sync, BT Transfer, BT Turbo Remote, BT-to-Net, Music Player, Shot and Send, and Personal Manager. All are accessible through the exclusive, user-friendly ASUS interface.
- AI Suite IIWith its user-friendly interface, ASUS AI Suite II consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package. It allows users to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed, voltage and sensor readings, even interact with mobile devices via Bluetooth. This all-in-one software offers diverse and easy to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy