- UEFI Demo
Adopting new B3 Revision P67 chipset that fixes the SATA issue, the ASUS P8P67-M PRO (REV 3.0) motherboard offers a great platform to build your power house based on Intel second generation Core CPUs incorporating the industry-leading computing performance and power efficiency. The TPU chip unleash your system potential to make the most and best out of your components, And the EPU chip dynamically and intelligently adjust power supply depending on computer loads to optimize energy consumption and heat generation.
An array of latest, nice features is also included to help you make the most and best out of your system, including EFI BIOS for easy, user-friendly setup, USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps for lightning fast data transfer and AI Suite II for one-stop access to innovative ASUS features. Best of all, the multi-GPU SLI & CrossFireX support multiplies graphics performance to deliver the best possible game experience for hardcore gamers.
- TPU & EPUThe TPU chip offers precise voltage control and advanced monitoring through Auto Tuning and TurboV functions. Auto Tuning offers a user friendly way to automatically optimize the system for fast, yet stable clock speeds, while TurboV enables unlimited freedom to adjust CPU frequencies and ratios for optimized performance in diverse situations. The EPU chip provides a real-time, dynamic power saving by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity!
- EFI BIOSThe new ASUS EFI BIOS is an Extensible Firmware Interface that complies with uEFI architecture, offering a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS controls to enable more flexible and convenient mouse input. Users can easily navigate the new EFI BIOS with the same smoothness as their operating system. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed setup info, while the Advanced Mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand far more intricate system settings. The EFI BIOS also natively supports hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit, with full storage space utilization, helping deliver far more exciting computing than traditional BIOS versions!
- USB 3.0 & SATA IIIThe USB 3.0 technology enables the latest Plug & Play connectivity at speed of up to 5Gbps. The SATA 6Gbps support enables blistering fast data transfer of twice the speed of SATA revision II to reduce the system bottleneck and radically improve overall performance.
- NVIDIA SLI & ATI CrossFire Multi-GPU Technology SupportThe support for NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU technologies enables two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and breakthrough gaming experience.
- AI Suite IIWith its user-friendly interface, ASUS AI Suite II consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package. It allows users to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed, voltage and sensor readings, even interact with mobile devices via Bluetooth. This all-in-one software offers diverse and easy to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.