Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P9X79 PRO LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with USB BIOS
- Intel X79
- Core i7 (LGA2011)
- DDR3 2400(OC)/2133(OC)
ASUS does it again with the ASUS P9X79 PRO LGA 2011 Intel X79 motherboard. The domicile for the latest and revolutionary Intel new flagship CPU in LGA 2011 packaging, the ASUS P9X79 PRO comes with the industry leading specifications and a wealth of ASUS innovative technology making it an ideal foundation for your new dream system. The world's first Dual Intelligent Processors 3 with New DIGI+ Power Control allows precise DRAM tuning and CPU voltage control for better platform stability and ample overclocking margin. Support for up to 4-channel, 64GB of system memory with an 8-DIMM design maximizes the memory bandwidth to match the amazing CPU processing capability.
USB BIOS Flashback enables true plug and play UEFI flashing with any USB storage device. ASUS USB 3.0 Boost adds new UASP support to accelerate USB 3.0 performance by almost three times over standard protocols with supported devices. Along with 3-Way SLI and Quad-GPU CrossFireX support in combination with PCIe 3.0 capabilities, ASUS SSD Caching, Fan Xpert+ for customizable speeds with independent fan control and more, the P9X79 Pro is the ideal choice for unmatched features and user-friendly innovations.
- Dual Intelligent Processors 3 with New DIGI+ Power ControlThe world’s first Dual Intelligent Processors from ASUS pioneered twin onboard chips - TPU (TurboV Processing Unit) and EPU (Energy Processing Unit). Third generation Dual Intelligent Processors with New DIGI+ Power Control include three digital voltage controllers, allowing ultra-precise DRAM tuning in addition to ultra-precise CPU voltage control. This evolution of innovative and industry-leading ASUS technology provides super-accurate voltage tuning for better efficiency, stability and performance.
- 8 DIMM in Quad Channel Design - X79 Done RightSupport for up to 64GB of system memory with an 8-DIMM in 4-channel configuration on ASUS X79 motherboards provides the capacity for users to make full use of modern 64-bit software, ideal for rendering detailed images or manipulating large files without the bottlenecks of conventional storage. It also allows users to set up big RAM disks and speed up frequently accessed programs, minimizing the impact of storage transfer delays while maximizing user benefit.
- ASUS SSD CachingSSD Caching from ASUS is easier than ever. At 3X faster, this feature boosts system performance by using an installed SSD with no capacity limitations as a cache for frequently accessed data. Harness a combination of SSD-like performance and response and hard drive capacity with just one click, no rebooting needed and instant activation for complete ease of use, and even prevent data loss with included backup functionality.
- BT GO!Onboard Bluetooth wireless design enables smart connectivity to Bluetooth devices with no additional adapter. ASUS BT GO! includes seven special functions so users can sync and transfer files between PC and mobile devices, and use them as a remote control to play music and even overclock their PC. All are fully accessible through the exclusive user friendly ASUS interface.
- Power eSATA 6Gb/s Ready and Complete USB 3.0 Integration with USB 3.0 BoostIn addition to the standard SATA 6Gbps ports, powered eSATA 6Gb/s that combines data and power connectivity are also provided. Users enjoy 2X faster transfer rates, and can use external SATA 6Gb/s devices with no additional power adapters. ASUS facilitates strategic USB 3.0 accessibility for both the front and rear panel - 6 USB 3.0 ports in total. A new ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology which supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), the latest USB 3.0 standard, is introduced. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to an already impressive fast USB 3.0 transfer speed. ASUS software automatically accelerates data speeds for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without the need for any user interaction.
- 3-Way SLI and Quad-GPU CrossFireX SupportBoth SLI and CrossfireX architectures work flawlessly on new ASUS X79 boards, with PCI Express slots designed to accommodate the power of up to four current graphics cards. Whether for professional graphics work, heavy duty multimedia or dedicated gaming, more than ample graphics power can be applied whenever needed.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy