Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Z77
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- DDR3 1866/1600
TUF stands for The Ultimate Force. The TUF series delivers a “tough” image. With a unique design and high-quality components (military-standard), the TUF series is born for pursuing preeminent stability, all-round compatibility, and extreme durability.
Start with the ultimate cooling solution, which combines TUF Thermal Armor for total airflow-boosting heat dissipation, and TUF Thermal Radar for real time temp detection and heat removal. The military-standard TUF Components, such as Choke, Cap. and MOSFET, enable rock solid stability even under heavy duty or severe environments. New DIGI+ Power Control presents an all-new precise digital power control for CPU, iGPU and DRAM for better efficiency and overclocking margin. More features like UEFI BIOS for full-scale performance tuning with easy BIOS Interface, USB 3.0 Boost technology, network iControl for real-time bandwidth control and USB BIOS Flashback for easy, worry-free BIOS update or recovery guarantee an incredible performance, easy functionality tweaking, and effortless system maintenance. The LucidLogix Virtu MVP enables up to a 60% hybrid graphics boost while the SLI and CrossFireX support in combination with the PCIe 3.0 capabilities push the graphics performance to a new level to bring you a brand new gaming experience.
- "Ultimate COOL!" Thermal SolutionNew generation Thermal Armor boosts cooling with dual turbo fans, enhancing the original TUF thermal design and helping direct hot air away from components and the motherboard via smart shunt funneling. It covers the entire board with more powerful airflow, and uses special heat pipes to expedite thermal removal and make sure temperatures stay low. The dedicated I/O cover fan draws additional cold air in and expels even more heat for improved stability, plus special convection holes in the PCB facilitates underside airflow. Thermal Radar monitors temperatures in critical parts of the board, automatically adjusting fan speeds for better system stability. Fan Overtime keeps fans working in critical minutes post shutdown to extend component lifespan, dropping temperatures by 45°F in just ten minutes after the computer turns off. New Fan Off consists of a switch that disables fans should temperatures drop below a manually or automatically set level for effective power consumption.
- TUF Components (Choke, Cap. and MOSFET; Certified by Military-Standard)Get rugged performance even in the most challenging conditions with robust TUF chokes, solid capacitors, and MOSFETs--certified through third-party, military-grade testing. TUF Choke, also known as the “Alloy Choke”, is made of a compound of various types of metal instead of standard iron, enabling the support of up to a massive 40A of rated current, 25% higher than conventional components. Furthermore, the single piece packaging also eliminates the emission of vibration noise, delivering superb characteristics as well as durability under extreme conditions.
- New DIGI+ Power ControlNew DIGI+ Power Control includes multiple digital voltage controllers, allowing ultra-precise modulation and tuning for CPU, iGPU, and DRAM. This innovative and industry-leading ASUS technology provides an extremely accurate voltage tuning for better efficiency, stability, and performance. With the next generation Intel VRD 12.5 future power design, CPU wattage can be decreased by half, creating a cooler and quieter PC. This innovation of industry-leading ASUS technology provides the smartest control for better power saving scenarios.
- LucidLogix Virtu MVPLucidLogix Virtu MVP featuring HyperFormance Technology boosts your discrete graphics card up to 60% beyond its original performance through the test of 3DMark Vantage. Designed for Intel processor graphics and Windows 7 PCs, it perfectly combines the performance of discrete graphics cards with fast computing iGPU. Also with the newly designed Virtual Sync, users can enjoy a smoother gaming experience by eliminating tearing artifacts. LucidLogix Virtu MVP could also dynamically assign tasks to the best available graphics resource, based on power, performance and system load. This allows users to fully utilize three times faster video conversion with Intel Quick Sync Video technology while retaining high-end 3D rendering and gaming performance, provided by both NVIDIA and AMD graphic cards. When the discrete graphics card is not required, power consumption goes automatically down to near zero, making the system more environmentally-friendly.
- Intel Smart Response TechnologyIntel Smart Response Technology boosts overall system performance. It uses an installed fast SSD (min 18.6GB available capacity required) as a cache for frequently accessed data. Key benefits include reduced load and wait times, and lower power consumption through the elimination of unnecessary hard drive spin. This technology combines SSD performance with hard drive capacity, operating up to six times faster than a hard drive-only system.
- SLI and CrossFireX SupportSABERTOOTH Z77 brings you the multi-GPU choice of either SLI or CrossFireX. The motherboard features the most powerful Intel Z77 platform to optimize PCIe allocation in multiple GPU configurations. Expect a brand-new gaming style you’ve never experienced before!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy