Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with Thunderbolt
- Intel Z77
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron (LGA1155)
- DDR3 2800(O.C.)/2600(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1800(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066
No longer limited to Apple products, the Thunderbolt I/O technology comes into Windows platform on the ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM motherboard, the world's first motherboard with this revolutionary technology. The Thunderbolt port combines PCIe and DisplayPort interface to support both ultra-fast data (up to 10Gbps- 2x faster than USB3.0) and high resolution (up to 2560x1600 using DisplayPort) from a single port, and brings up to 7 devices daisy-chain connectivity without additional hub or switch.
The ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM based on Intel Z77 Express chipset brings the power of Ivy Bridge processor and PCIe 3.0 interface, as well as a host of innovations from Asus's years of research and engineering expertise. The industry leading Dual Intelligent Processors 3 with New DIGI+ Power Control allows precise CPU, iGPU and DRAM voltage control for better power efficiency and great overclocking stability. Asus SSD Caching II boosts system performance to a new level by using multiple SSDs to cache your frequently used data. An mSATA 32GB is preinstalled for out-of-the-box Intel Smart Response and Rapid Start Technology implementation. With Lucid Virtu MVP enabled combine the performance of your integrated and discrete graphics card for up to a 60% performance boost. 4-Way SLI and CrossFire X delivers multiplied graphics performance for those wanting highest gaming detail without dropping frame rates.
The exclusive Wi-Fi GO feature enables easy network access, and provides DLNA streaming and remote capability for computer access from smartphone or tablet. Dual Intel LAN doubles the bandwidth as compared to standard single LAN design and provides redundancy for better reliability. Bluetooth v4.0 and Bluetooth v3.0 + HS makes data transfer with compatible devices easy and fast. Fan Xpert 2 delivers the most customizable fan controls to achieve the best balance of cooling performance and noise level.
Delivering all for those demanding all, the ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM is a second to none choice for your next PC build.
- Thunderbolt OnboardAn industry first, ASUS has placed Thunderbolt I/O technology onboard, and are set to revolutionize the speed at which peripherals and displays operate. Featuring a maximum bi-directional speed of 10 Gbps, Thunderbolt is 2 times faster than USB 3.0 and an incredible 20 times faster than USB 2.0. And with the ability to daisy-chain up to six devices without the need for a hub or switch, that means less overheard for a clutter free computing experience. For example, users can connect multiple native Thunderbolt storage devices, an HD video capture device and even an HD display to a single Thunderbolt chain while maintaining maximum throughput. You can also connect a DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI or VGA display with an existing adapter.
- ASUS SSD Caching IISSD Caching II has been upgraded with a multiple caching function, adding four extra SATA 6Gb/s onboard. This feature offers performance upgrades by using multiple installed SSDs with no capacity limitations as a cache for frequently accessed data. It also allows user to choose the combination that suits their needs. For example, you can choose three SSDs matched with one HDD or two SSDs with two HDDs. Harness a combination of SSD-like performance and response and hard drive capacity with a single click, without the need to reboot for instant activation and complete ease of use. As an added bonus, it can even prevent data loss with the included backup function, so you can rest easy knowing your data is secure. For added convenience, a 32GB mSATA based SSD is onboard, enabling Intel Smart Response and Rapid Start Technology for super-fast boot up and reduced resume times.
- Wi-Fi GO! & Bluetooth 4.0ASUS Wi-Fi GO! makes enjoying home entertainment and remote control capabilities easier than ever by linking PCs, pads, smartphones and TV together. With a Wi-Fi module on board, ASUS Wi-Fi GO! adds a host of useful and free Wi-Fi functions, which provide DLNA streaming so you can enjoy a home theater PC, while also providing remote access to your PC with a smart device. This feature leads the market by integrating Wi-Fi connectivity, DLNA access and all smart devices with a one-stop utility for a futuristic connected lifestyle. Bluetooth 4.0, the latest version of Bluetooth, incorporates new low energy technology for faster data transfer, longer range, and reduce power consumption. Bluetooth 4.0 is backwards compatible with all Bluetooth devices including the latest generations of Android and iOS devices.
- Dual Intelligent Processors 3 with SMART DIGI+ TechnologyThe world’s first Dual Intelligent Processors from ASUS pioneered twin onboard chips - TPU (TurboV Processing Unit) and EPU (Energy Processing Unit). Dual Intelligent Processors 3 builds on that foundation with new SMART DIGI+ power control, which includes multiple digital voltage controllers, allowing ultra-precise tuning for the CPU, iGPU and DRAM. It’s upgraded with one-click extreme performance optimization and selectable CPU wattage levels, offering easier power control and better power savings with the user-friendly AI Suite II utility.
- LucidLogix Virtu MVPLucidLogix Virtu MVP featuring HyperFormance Technology boosts your discrete graphics card up to 60% beyond its original performance through the test of 3DMark Vantage. Designed for Intel processor graphics and Windows 7 PCs, it perfectly combines the performance of discrete graphics cards with fast computing iGPU. Also with the newly designed Virtual Sync, users can enjoy a smoother gaming experience by eliminating tearing artifacts. LucidLogix Virtu MVP could also dynamically assign tasks to the best available graphics resource, based on power, performance and system load. This allows users to fully utilize 3x faster video conversion with Intel Quick Sync Video 2.0 technology while retaining high-end 3D rendering and gaming performance, provided by both NVIDIA® and AMD graphic cards. When the discrete graphics card is not required, power consumption goes automatically down to near zero, making the system more environmentally-friendly.
- 4-Way SLI and 4-Way CrossFireX Support!The P8Z77-V PREMIUM motherboard offers the ultimate in multi-GPU gaming performance! The motherboard features a unique PCIe 3.0 bridge chip to support 4-Way SLI/CrossFireX at x16/x16 or x8/x8/x8/x8 for unrivaled gaming performance. Featuring the most powerful Intel Z77 platform to optimize PCIe allocation with multiple GPUs, it supports up to four graphics cards in a 4-Way SLI or CrossFireX configuration. Expect a brand-new gaming style you’ve never experienced before!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy