Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
BIOSTAR PT880 Pro-A7C LGA 775 VIA PT880 PRO ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- VIA PT880 PRO
- Pentium 4 Prescott / Celeron D
- DDR2 533 / DDR 400
For superb performance from an AGP-based dual core system, the Biostar PT880 Pro-A7C provides a powerful choice. This motherboard supports an Intel 800/533 MHz FSB Pentium 4 and Celeron D processors, features a dual channel architecture, and provides two DDR2 533 slots and two DDR400 slots for maximum muscle. With 2 GB of memory capacity, and 4X/8X AGP slot, this motherboard is ready to be tweaked into the gaming or multimedia machine you need.
You can also add a high-end PCI-E graphic card (courtesy of the PCI-Extreme slot) to take the load off of your CPU for seriously extreme graphics performance. The on-board VIA VT6103 LAN chipset provides speeds of up to 100 Mbps, for solid LAN control, and the Realtek ALC655 audio chipset, provides 6 audio channels for superb sound performance. Eight USB 2.0 ports make sure you have connection for all your peripherals, and three expansion slots (3 x PCI), and four ATA connectors (2 x SATA 1.5Gb/s+ 2 x PATA) mean you have enough connectivity for any requirement. This is a solid and powerful mobo from Biostar, and ready to go to work (or play) for you!
- VIA PT880 Pro+VT8237R plus ChipsetFeaturing VIA’s revolutionary Universal Graphics Interface (UGI), the VIA PT880 Pro supports the latest generation PCI Express graphics cards and existing AGP 3.0 graphics cards. Combined with the VT8237R plus chipset that provides Serial ATA with RAID options, the PT880 Pro-A7C motherboard supports VIA DualGFX Express by running both AGP and PCI Express graphics cards simultaneously for connections to a total of four individual displays.
- AGP 8X SupportThe PT880 Pro-A7C features a highly flexible and scalable architecture with an external AGP 8X port for optional graphics card upgrades. Providing double the bandwidth of AGP 4X, the AGP 8X video card slot produces smoother video streaming and faster, seamless gameplay.
- PCI-Extreme InterfaceThe PCI-Extreme interface features broad compatibility with PCI Express x16 video cards and provides support for side-by-side operation with a separate AGP video card.
- Serial ATA with RAIDThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Two SATA ports support RAID 0 and RAID 1 for better performance and data security respectively.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy