- Save: $40.00 (11%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE Z490 VISION D LGA 1200 Intel Z490 ATX Motherboard with Triple M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2, WIFI 6, 2.5 GbE LAN, Dual Thunderbolt 3
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Direct 12 Phases Digital VRM with 50A Smart Power Stage
- Advanced Thermal Design with Optimized Surface Heatsink and Next Generation Direct Touch Heatpipe
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel 2.5 GbE LAN
- 3 x M.2 AORUS Next Generation Thermal Guard
- Intel WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5 2x2 with High Gain Antenna
- AMP UP Audio ALC1220-VB2 AUDIO DAC
- RGB Fusion 2.0
- Smart Fan 5 Hybrid Fan Headers with smart fan functions (Fan Stop, PWM Controls, Noise Detection)
- Rear - 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (A), 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (C) (Thunderbolt), 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1, 2 x USB 2.0
- Front - 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (C), 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1, 4 x USB 2.0
- Integrated I/O Shield
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS Without Installing CPU, Memory or GPU
- Intel Thunderbolt 3, Hi-Res Audio Certified, PCIe 4.0 Grade Design
Direct 12 Phase Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensures stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU
- 12 Direct DrMOS without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU, with capability to handle 600 Amps current in total
- 8+4 solid Pin CPU power connectors secure power delivery and better heat dissipation
Memory Layout—Daisy Chain Design
With the optimized daisy-chain routing, Z490 VISION D motherboard provides a proven speed up to DDR4-4800 MHz with high-density 32GB memory module. The routing also eliminates the stub effect and pushes the one DIMM per channel in dual channel interleaving mode to hit higher frequencies.
Z490 VISION D uses high-performance thermal design by combining massive heatsink, Direct Touch Heatpipe, and LAIRD 7.5W/mK thermal pad, providing ultimate MOSFET cooling for creators, enthusiasts and overclockers.
Triple M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSDs. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottle-necks from high-speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Dual Thunderbolt 3—Fast, Flexible, and Simple Connectivity for Your Motherboard
Powered by Intel's own Thunderbolt controller, the new Thunderbolt 3 protocol, which is available over two USB Type-C connectors on the back I/O of the Z490 VISION D motherboard, brings an unprecedented single-wire bandwidth of up to 40 Gb/s—twice the speed of previous generation of Thunderbolt. This incredible increase in bandwidth is also accompanied with support for different protocols such as DisplayPort 1.2 and USB 3.1, which is also backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, opening up a world of new possibilities.
Intel Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax + Bluetooth 5 Module
This Intel wireless solution supports 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6), which enables stable connection and speeds up to 2.4Gbps for better gaming and video streaming experience. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X the range of Bluetooth 4.2 and faster transmission speed.
Three M.2 Slots with One Supporting Dual-Mode M.2
The up and bottom M.2 slots operate under PCIe mode. The middle one supports both PCIe and SATA modes. This configuration is designed for flexibility and adaption to fit most user's requests.
Z490 VISION D offers two addressable RGB LED strip headers and two RGB LED strip headers. Connect them to your RGB devices and customize the lighting using the RGB Fusion 2.0 software.
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy