Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Foxconn BlackOps X48 LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel X48
- Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo
- DDR3 1600
They won't see you coming with the Foxconn BlackOps high-performance motherboard. This ATX motherboard uses the X48 chipset and supports Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, and Core 2 Extreme processors along with Intel Pentium CPUs. Up to 8GB of DDR3 memory can be installed making use of 1600, 1333, 1066, 800 or 667Mhz DIMMs. Raise your performance by taking advantage of the Quantum BIOS functionality with a user-friendly menu that allows you to tweak a wide variety of settings – which, along with the robust 8-phase Digital PWM lets enthusiasts achieve up to 2000 Mhz on the front side bus.
Achieve graphic supremacy with a trio of PCI-E x16 Gen 2.0 slots with CrossFireX support while the dedicated SONAR daughtercard provides incredible 7.1 channel HD audio to make your games sound as good as they look. Keep things cool with the 4in1 Quantum cooler allowing air, water or LN2 cooling of the NB, SB and VRM areas and the Quantum Flow cooling system improves airflow around the GPU. Dual Gigabit LAN, 12 USB 2.0 ports, SATA RAID and FireWire are all integrated on the board.
- Intel X48 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 775 CPUBased on the Intel X48 Express chipset, the Foxconn BlackOps supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- DDR3 Memory SupportThe Foxconn BlackOps features four DDR3 DIMM slots to support up to 8GB of DDR3 1600MHz memory for extreme overclocking performance.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- Dual eSATA PortsDual eSATA ports on the back I/O panel provide easy setup and hot-plug functionality so you can back up photos, videos and other multimedia content on external devices with ease.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy