Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA 170-BL-E762-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 4-WAY SLI Classified XL ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- LGA 1366
- Intel X58
- 6×240pin DDR3 1600
You've used EVGA's video cards for running down your in-game enemies; now add their motherboard to your arsenal. The board is based on the Intel X58 platform and supports the Intel Core i7 processor. You can install up to 24GB of triple channel DDR3 1600 memory to run the front side bus at full speed.
EVGA X58 4-Way SLI Classified is in a league of its own. Featuring an incredible seven PCI Express Graphics Expansion slots, the powerful motherboard enables support for the World’s First 4-Way SLI Graphics card, the EVGA GTX 285 Classified.
An enthusiast layout allows for multiple configurations, including 2-Way SLI + PhysX, 3-Way SLI +PhysX or 4-Way SLI, and the incredible 10 Phase Digital PWM allows for switching frequencies of up to 1333KHz. It is no surprise that this motherboard is capable of breaking no less than four 3DMark Vantage World Records!
- Intel Core i7 SupportBased on the Intel X58 Express chipset, the EVGA 170-BL-E762-A1 motherboard supports the Intel's latest Core i7 processor, to deliver ultra powerful performance.
- Scalable DDR3 MemorySix 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 24GB of DDR3 triple channel memory at speeds of up to 1600MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- NVIDIA 4-way SLI TechnologyNVIDIA 4-way SLI (Scalable Link Interface) Technology allows up to four graphics cards to run in parallel for an unparalleled performance comparing to a single card configuration, taking your gaming experience to the next level with mind-blowing frame rates and resolutions.
- Serial ATA with RAIDThe EVGA 170-BL-E762-A1 motherboard features revolutionary Serial ATA interface to provide scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. The nine SATA ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and 5 arrays for better performance, enhanced data security and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy